Member Mini Bios

Name: David Burks
Home: Tyler, Texas
Born: Feb. 17th (Same as Taylor Hawkins and Michael Jordan :?)
If you want to know more...I trust you understand how to add members to your MSN Messenger account. My AIM and Y! messenger accounts have rusted over due to months of inactivity...

I've been a revolving member of the MK community since June or July of 2001 under the moniker "shadow_kick". I stayed the longest at the now defunct mortalkombat.com/forums where I met a handful of various MK fans, most of which I haven't talked with for a few years. The only member at TRMK that I remember from mortalkombat.com is 329, though there may be others here that I'm simply not aware of. After leaving the ruins of mortalkombat.com, I found DavesMK, met a few members there, and eventually found myself at the Thundersphere (later known as MKO). It was at MKO that I learned to enjoy the art of flaming the less verbally adept, only to find myself bored with online communities, taking a hiatus while I prepared for college life. I'm now working through college in a pre-med/pre-vet program, quite unsure exactly where I hope to land in the adult world. I do know that I will be best suited in science, yet my love for writing sometimes causes me to question exactly where I wish to stand occupationally in the future.

Name: Stephen Ray Cherry
D.O.B: June 23, 1986
Place of Birth: Winnsboro, TX

-insert standard adjectives here-

eh..i'm a very very laid back guy. just kind of live life one day at a time. i don't do much.. i mostly just sit & stagnate like a mushroom.

funny..sweet..child like..blah blah. probably a little too nice.

i like movies. horror = favorite genre. a short list of movies to maybe understand what i like..or something:
fight club, wayne's world, friday the 13th franchise (jason's my favorite horror man guy icon killer person thing), battle royale, the mothman prophecies, alien quadrilogy, evil dead trilogy, the dead quadrilogy (george romero rocks!. and he has the biggest glasses like..ever..), the transporter 1 & 2, american history x, donnie darko, spider-man 1 & 2.

gah.. i dunno. give me decapitations, necks blowing up, people cut in half, zombies, stabbing, shooting, fire, blood, torture, jumping, flipping, kicking, punching, hitting, fighting, exploding sheep, axes in the face, 50 japanes schoolgirls jumping in front of a subway train, broken necks, zombie killing with a lawnmower, a scarecrow that likes to jump around, and just insane gore & i'll be happy.

i love music. \m/ favorite genre would be metal. sub-genre would be..death metal. technical death metal. brutal death metal. give me growling & blastbeats & double bass & music that will rip your skin off & piss lemon juice in your eye. of course, i like nice, sexy melodic stuff, too.

bands & such i like: cryptopsy, behemoth, carcass, psycroptic, orgy, slipknot, mudvayne, soil, deicide, iron maiden, black sabbath, nirvana, gorguts, deeds of flesh, disgorge, dope, dope stars inc, foo fighters, stone temple pilots, deadstar assembly, assemblage 23, krisiun, kataklysm, opeth, naglfar, muse, rob zombie, spice girls, savage garden, the berzerker, zeromancer, tool, suffocation, stone sour, severed savior, nightwish, vomit remnants, necrophagia, necrophagist, fear factory, origin, dark lotus, icp, twiztid, wintersun, beneath the massacre, quo vadis, amoral, dying fetus, strapping young lad, severe torture, alice in chains, queens of the stone age and a plethora of others.

other random facts:
favorite colors are black, white, blue, red

i can't swim

i break the edges off my pop-tarts. doesn't everyone?

i hate mustard

i hate 'veggie burgers'

i hate squash

favorite car is the toyota supra

i'm a night person

i think ink for your printer is too expensive

i freakin love flamin hot cheetos & jack links carne seca jalapeno beef jerky & any spicy food

my hero is super-man. he's just so great. best superhero ever. could kick supermans ass any day.

i like wife swap

i like spongebob

i like the three stooges. although i think moe stops being slapstick funny sometimes & crosses the line into being a..eh..jerk..

space intrests me.

i always wonder how things work.

i might have a slight case of arachnophobia.. heh. unless it's a small spider.. then i'll catch it & throw it outside.. but if it's bigger than a quarter or something.. i'll just be like. 'OMFG WTF' and jump back & run out of the room until someone else gets it or something. hahaha. i don't want to step on it & smash it or anything because its insides would splatter everywhere & that's just ew.. i've been known to have an epic battle with several spiders of the same species.. which i have yet to figure out. small..black...couple of white dots.. moves in short, jerky movements.. if anyone has any idea..please tell me. i'l give you a dollar.

i also hate wasps, bees, and flying, stinging things of that sort.

i've been knocked unconscious before & actually saw colored stars & heard birds, just like in the damn cartoons. i swear.

i have a slight scar in the back of my head from a rock which my cousin threw. haha. what a great story that is.

i love milk. <3

i LOVE fire. i could burn things all freakin day.

i lovee destroying, smashing, breaking, taking apart things.

i love knives & other such things.

as much as i love insanely gory movies, sometimes real blood and such can make me somewhat a little queazy..

as an extension t the above fact, i don't like slit wrists. i could never do that. just the idea of putting a razor or something on my wrist & cutting into it & sliding it down just...gah. GFAH;lzmdsfdsl;v.

i think ninjas are better than pirates.

i have a zen micro.

if the outside of my truck or my moms car is dirty, then i'll wash that mutha. or just rinse it off, usually.. because it bothers me. freakin dirt. be gone.

i don't like beer.. i only drink the 'girly' stuff. bacardi silver, wine coolers, stuff like that. stuff that tastes good.

i prefer cold weather to hot weather.

my computer/tv/air conditioner stays on all the time.

i believe i have written too much. this typing must end.

end.

Hey Vigilante, cut out the spamming. You don't have to reply to every single post a person makes. :D

o_O

You just did it again. Just read the post, don't respond. You don't have to cover every single remark a person says.

To XxJadexX:
Don't cry! :) I know you just looking out for me, but don't worry about it. I'm a big responding person, so I reply back whenever it's necessary. I'll know that you'll always be in everyone's heart, even mine. Be happy at what you're doing. :D

To Princess Dis:
Don't answer to her back like that. Thanks!

To XxJadexX:
Don't cry! :) I know you just looking out for me, but don't worry about it. I'm a big responding person, so I reply back whenever it's necessary. I'll know that you'll always be in everyone's heart, even mine. Be happy at what you're doing. :D

To Princess Dis:
Don't answer to her back like that. Thanks!

Vigilante_FireDragon, dude. When you address someone, just use the Quote button. You don't have to say "To whomever" Just hit the quote button :wink:

I don't like my old bio. Here's a newer one. Yay.

Birthday: December 31st, 1983
Marital Status: Practically married
Location of Birth: Buffalo,New York, USA
Current Residence: Mississauga,Ontario, Canada.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 106 LBS
Hair: Brown (natural), Red (dyed)
Eyes: Brown
Favourite Game: Resident Evil
favourite Video Game Character(s): Rayden, Chun Li, Mai Shiranui, Forest Speyer, Chris Redfield, Storm, Psylocke.
Favourite Sport: Hockey
Favourite Player: Steve Yzerman <3<3<3
Favourite Actor: Sean Connery <3<3<3

I am satisfied now.