Member Mini Bios

Really? Explain this then.

pyro scorpian said:
sure angel. heh, I bet that if mortal playboy did come out, goro would sit there and be masturbating over the sheeva pic going " sheeva, sheeva, sheeva, sheeva, SHEEVA!!!!!!!! "

pyro scorpian said:
Okay my turn.

real name, Landon Lipinski
sex, with my girlfriend........... oh, male
age, 12
birthday, april 14
real location, Forney Texas
height, 5 ft. 3 in.
appearence, good looking, long black hair with a red streak, muscles
about me, I love skate boarding and wrestling. I can usually be found with my friends or picking on nerds. :lol:

Is your sister the figure skater. Tara Lipinski?

lol damn, I get that so much, but no. I never had a sister and my brother is deceased. tara is not part of the pyro scorpian aka lipinski clan.

hey i got 2 bros bigger older than me and we have a cool room with something we call the Oblivion Ninja Clan. It was there a long time and we still use it today :) Oh for some reason i'm not as tall as i was when i last posted but now i am 5.7. Damn i sure got a quick growth. I hope i don't hit the door when im taller still.

heh, thats cool about the ninja thing, my freinds and I made something called " the ninja clan dojo ". it's just a place were we put on ninja attire, play mortal kombat, and spend the weekend there. it's just a fuc**ng huge fort made out of wood in the woods and 3 stories high and we even managed to get electricity out there!!! we also have a bunch of daggers, throwing stars, ninja swords, guns ( to protect us from wolves, cyotes, and bobcats ) , etc. it's cool, took us 1 1/2 summers to make.

P.S. please stop discussing my age. I don't like being 12.

as i said before no one i know likes MK including everyone in my class and school. You all are damn lucky. I am surrounding by darkness.

Shao Khan said:
robo ninja smoke said:
ok here we go
name:callum ramage.
birthday:June 10th 1992.
Wow dude my birth date is also June 10th 1992
Name:Mauricio(Mer-ri-si-o)
Sex:I'm a dude
Height:4'10,(5'0 with shoes)
Weight:110
Hobbies:play guitar
Band:Metallica
TV Show:Family Guy
Movies:Back To The Future Trilogy,A Clockwork Orange,Elephant Man
Pets:Bird,name is Hobito
Favorite word:Dude
Race:Mexican

Man, You guys are only one day older than me...You do the Math.

Name: Vinson Lam
Sex: Sure, why not, OH...Im a Guy.
Nicknames: Lamb Chops, Choppie chop, Vin Cu (translations: Vin Dick, Lamb Shit and moleface. :(
Location: Turn your head to the left and eventually you will see it.
Height:1.76Km I mean M
Weight: 66.8Kg (I'm fat...i get it ...) :(
Looks: Again turn your head to the left and eventually you will see it.
Hobbies: Like to draw and put things together (like Lego).
Dislikes: Sneaky Shit..lol

HEY, DAMMIT, I SAID STOP DISCUSSING MY AGE!!!!!!!! AND BEFORE YOU POSTED, I SAID THAT I WAS A FU**ING COMEIDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Name: Adam Smith
Sex: Male
Location: Mauriceville, Texas. (The personification of podunk.)
Nicknames: N/A
Looks: 5' 8'', about 180 - 185 lbs., dark brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes, moderate build.
Personality/Interests: My personality varies. I really don't have a set personality. It just kinda depends on my mood and all that. Sometimes I can be really nice, friendly, maybe even crack a few jokes here and there, willing to help others, and other positive traits. Other times I can be a real jerk, apathetic, indifferent, a cynical, brutally honest individual, anti-social, and passive-agressive. I'm really a mixed bag and mish-mash of different things.

My interests, when I have time from college (going for a Computer Science major with a Liberal Arts minor), are video games, first person shooters, and heavy metal music. I love Doom to bits, I'm greatly anticipating Mortal Kombat: Annihilation and doing so by playing Mortal Kombat: Deception, which I'm loving, and I generally like to be a part of online communites that share the same interests as I do. I'm a very open-minded individual who isn't afraid to talk about anything, which is another one of my interests: discussions over various subjects. I don't debate, mind you. I share my $0.02 and leave it at that. I also love watching Comedy Central, especially the stand-ups on there, though MAD TV's a blast, as well. :)

If I left out anything, chances are more about myself will pop up here and there on other parts of the board in various topics, discussions, and so on. I'm an open book and I'll pretty much answer any questions you ask me (within reason, of course. Asking me what my social security number is won't get you an answer. :p).

name Aleksa Zagorac
age 13
live in Belgrade Serbia

I like Slipknot SOAD Korn and other.I prefer brunnetes.I have long hair.Im tall for my age.Im inteligent and egotistic.I sometimes think that im the smartest person i the world.Hope u know me better now.

Name: Lucas
SEx: Male

Biography: I live in Brooklyn, New York. I am a senior at Fort Hamilton high school. I have two brothers and a sister. I love playing football and basketball. I love video games.

Name: Svein Otto
Nick: X_Lestath
Looks: Long black hear, blue/green eyes.
Birthday: February 04
Interests: Well I am a Goth by style; enjoy drawing writhing and designing 3D. I am a diehard Mortal Kombat Fan of course. Currently Single and Looking.
:twisted: :twisted:

Name: Gregory
Nicknames: MaxDam, Max, Greg
Looks: 5'11", Blue/green eyes, brown hair, glasses (sometimes)
Birthday: July 1st 1977
Personality/Interests: I enjoy listen to music, playing the guitar but playing Live is the greatness. I enjoy cars, sports, videogames like MGS mainly and lots of movies.
I'm married and I have a 6 years old son, a daughter who's almost 2 and my wife is giving birth on May 19th (approx), another boy.

Name: Ahmed Bennett
Nickname(s): Dragona, Drazor
Birthday: December 21, 1987
Hometown: Staten Island, New York
Hobbies: Play video games, riding bikes, card playing

Personality: I'm sort of a nice guy with a wild side when it comes to partying. Sometimes I like to do things that no one wants to try out. I also have a short-temper anger if someone gets off my nerves. Usually I like to live out my life at its fullest.

Goals: Become a game designer, find a woman to love and someone worthy of challenging on fighting games.

P.S.
Anyone looking for me. You know where you to reply at. Thanks!