Member Mini Bios

Name: Konstantinos Clifford Kalamaris
Sex: Not with you, dude.

Looks: Medium Dark brown hair that will turn into and afro on any day it wants to, Blue/green/brown/gray eyes(they jump around). I'm about 5'9"
Everyone says i'm not fat but I know I am.

Personality: I like to think of myself as kind, but if I'm pissed, I'll flip out on anyone. I'm not very sociable. I dont leave my house unless it's an emergancy. BTW, I'm Greek :D

Likes: I watch Tv, play Gamecube and Sega Genisis, and play the computer. I also, for some strange reason, cant go a day with out reading almost half a book. It just doesnt feel right.

Hobbies: None whatso ever. I dont do anything.

I'm a myspace user as well, but I don't use it religiously (or very often for that matter).
Anyway, here's my bio:

Name: Brian Kita
Sex: male
Nickname: Green Dragon
Looks: brown hair, brown eyes, 6' 1" , a little overweight. I'm trying so hard to grow a moustache.
Birthday: October 28th, 1987
Personality: laid-back, easy-going kinda guy who will stick up for anyone that is being messed with.
Interests: Playing football and baseball (as well as watching them), video games, Family Guy, Simpsons, Futurama (hell, let's just say any Adult Swim show), stand-up comedy.

name: andrew kikuchi
sex: i wish ... i mean male
nicknames: andakay, snorelacxs, koochie, drew
looks:FAT AND UGLY, dark brown hair, glasses, long curly hair, several small and big tatoos, barely shaves(but no beard), pretty tall, im japanese korean white, but people call me mexican, puerto rican , samoan, all kindss of shit.
personality:very loud,aggressive, but shy in intamate settings, an elite superior wise ass, very funny, laid back, easy going.
intrests: i love music, i smoke weed kinda alot, cruising with da boys, talking to girls, drawing, writing lyrics, playing video games, watching kung fu movies, listening to good music, myspace, and thats all i can think of.

Name- Tiago Andrade
Age- 19
Sex - Male
Location- Guarulhos, Brazil
Nickname- Mad Max Andrade
Looks- Brown hair, thin, brown eyes
Personality- Funny, creative
Intrests- Reading comics, playing MK, writing

Re: TRMK Member Mini Bios

Name: Pete WK
Sex:Male
Nicknames: Pete WK, the Pete, PWK, the WK, son of WK, Goraka, Gork, G
Looks: picture silent bob, only just over 6' tall and with blond bits in his hair, and without the coat. there you go
My Birthday: 25th march 1985
Personality/Interests: to quote the band Jaya the Cat; I like punk rock, I like reggae, and if you wanna talk about heavy metal it had better be from the 70s and not the 80s. games, cant beat MK, Legacy of Kain, Silent Hill, Resident Evil and (ahem) Animal Crossing. I have a hamster, he is called Batman, I currently own a PS2, GC, DS, Dreamcast, N64, GBA SP, PC, SNES, PSone and a few of those TV game things. My MK collection is as follows;
MK - TV game
MK2 - MAT2 - PS2
MK3 - MAT2 - PS2
MK Advance - GBA
MK Trilogy - PS1
MKM: Sub-Zero - N64
MK: Special Forces - PS1
MK4 - PC
MK4 - GBC
MK Gold - DC
MKDA - PS2
MKD - GC
MKSM - PS2

Name: Luis

Sex: M

Nicknames: n/a

Looks: black hair,light skin, 5'5, slim

My Birthday: April 6, 1989

Personality/Interests: playin sum video games, hangin with my friends and my girlfriend, i like playin soccer, sleeping and i like working out, i enjoy running.

Name: Andy Z
sex: last time i checked, i was male.
Nicknames: Z-Dawg, Ladies' Man, Mr. Suave, Garage Inc.
Looks: brown hair, hazel eyes, glasses, caucasian.
Personality: good sense of humor, messed up teeth from gettin kicked in the face, outgoing, love MK(duh). Currently own PS1, PS2, NES, N64, GB, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, and PC(obviously). Love rock music and NWA, hate pop and punk music. Prefer 80s/90s rock and alternative, big fan on 80s and 90s nostolgia. I play bass guitar and skateboard like a mad-man. Got a dog named Ozzy. Love games like Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat, THPS, and DOOM.

Name: Michael Giannetto
Sex: incredible
Nickname: MMQ
Looks: Dreadlocks, a lot of facial hair, skinny, slim fitting clothes, and incredible ass, and a 9 inch long penis. Seriously/
Birthday: august 8 1986
Personality:sarcastic, sexy, smart, machiavelian(sp? word?)
Interests: Death metal, hardcore, MK, resident evil, Metal gear, sex, drugs, nice glass pipes, people who can roll good blunts, sharp objects, Anchorman, this crazy girl im in love with, B.I.G., killing kids at shows, going on tour with my friends band...and hopefully having sex with a girl who has no legs.

Name:Steve Nguyen
Sex:Male
Nickname:none
Looks:Just a regular guy with short,black hair and I'm almost 5'0.(yes I'm short)
Birthday:October 6,1993
Personality:smart mean sarcastic
Intrests:Video games,The Simpsons T.V show,Internet

Oh and this is probably a wrong time but for all you AZNs out there,listen to thishttp://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/asianpride.htm

NAME: Daniel Holmes
SEX: MALE
D.O.B. 30th July 1987
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Blonde (naturally), but it's a light brown at the mo.
HEIGHT: I don't know. I've never really gone with that foot and inches thing. But I'm over 175cm I know that much.
WEIGHT: 11st 3lb
FAMILY: Mum, Dad and 5 siblings (1 a twin)
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS: Too many to write, but I love Mortal Kombat and Final Fantasy.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW? I'm currenty studying a BTEC National Diploma in Performing Arts at College. I'm in my third year now. It's ace.
ANY LAST STATEMENTS? "I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!"

Thanks for Reading :D :D

ok here we go

name:callum ramage.

sex:male.

looks:dark brown eyes, long brown hair with blond highlights, quite nice looking could do with loseing a bit of whight.

hight:about 5'13 feet

birthday:June 10th 1992.

personality:Im a happy person(not gay happy)I get on well with older people Id say im a bit of fun.

interests:playing games making klay animations(I know klays not spelt with a k but thats how I spell it)going to the movies speaking to people u know stuff like that.

name: João Eduardo
birthday: January 6th, 1986
sex: Male
looks: i'm 165cm, dark and short hair, dark eyes, light skin
personality: i'm not shy, but i don't like to talk very much
interests: cinema, rock music (scorpions above all else), martial arts(TaeKwonDo), be with friends and, of course, play MK!!