Member Mini Bios

Name: ???
Sex:Male
Nicknames:The Commander, Araknyd
Looks: 6'2"
Interests:
When I'm not out trying to take over the world or get the pesky Joes off my back, I am an Audio Engineer.
I thoroughly enjoy Deloreans, Back To The Future (on VHS, DVD and BluRay), Psych, Big Bang Theory, Venom (the Marvel character), the MGS series and Mortal Kombat.
I play guitar and bass.

I consider myself to be the Dr. Doggystyle of Back To The Future, and have just about any and everything BTTF related. ;-)

Name: Aaron
Nicknames: Beedus, Diabetes
Looks: 5'10, Greenish Eyes, brown hair (combover when I'm not wearing a hat and no, I'm not balding) a little bit of a chub stomach
Personality/Interests: Usually never on the serious side and I eat like I'm starving ALL THE TIME. I love Pro Wrestling, old 90's cartoons, and TMNT a little bit too much. I'm always on the look out for Deadpool comic books, by my avatar you can probably guess my favorite movie is O Brother Where Art Thou, I'm friendly to those who are friendly to me and I can be a butthole if I feel like someone is trying to talk down to me. In general, just a nice guy/dork who's always up to talk and make friends.

Name: Aaron
Nicknames: Beedus, Diabetes
Looks: 5'10, Greenish Eyes, brown hair (combover when I'm not wearing a hat and no, I'm not balding) a little bit of a chub stomach
Personality/Interests: Usually never on the serious side and I eat like I'm starving ALL THE TIME. I love Pro Wrestling, old 90's cartoons, and TMNT a little bit too much. I'm always on the look out for Deadpool comic books, by my avatar you can probably guess my favorite movie is O Brother Where Art Thou, I'm friendly to those who are friendly to me and I can be a butthole if I feel like someone is trying to talk down to me. In general, just a nice guy/dork who's always up to talk and make friends.

Damn you do sound like nice people, welcome to TRMK :D

I'm an autistic guy. I beat Challenge Tower #300 flawlessly, twice. My youtube name is the same as here. Love to play the old arcade versions of MK and Batman: Arkham series. When I get interested in something, I try to find out every possible little detail as I can. I'm usually a serious person, so I might not get or laugh at your jokes. My favorite food is frozen yogurt, it's the one food I can never say no to.