where do i trow the clay soldiers to get reptile?

You dont need tot do that to get to reptile. All you need to do is feed the trees out side of the section with the dead people and go and and feed the other one near his lair. And when you do that it should be open.

i think he wants to UNLOCK him, not fight him. Read the posts more carefully, this isn't the first time.

It was confusing for me, but i will try to make it clear for you. There are 2 stages where the statues come to life. Coinceidently, each one has a waterfall. You want to go to the second one with the man-made much taller waterfall. Near the beginnin before you cross the stream, there are 4 statues (2 of which come to life) and a tree swatting at you. Directly to the right (across the water) and a little back there is some land with a large square stone pilliar. You cant get that close to it, so you must throw one clay statue at it for it to collapse. It may take a couple tries, but don't give up.
After it falls go back to where the first water fall was. The water should be stopped, if you add 1+1, the fallen pilliar acted as a dam and stopped the flow. Behind where the waterfall was there should be a koin. Fall into the gap and get it.

DAVE101 said:
It was confusing for me, but i will try to make it clear for you. There are 2 stages where the statues come to life. Coinceidently, each one has a waterfall. You want to go to the second one with the man-made much taller waterfall. Near the beginnin before you cross the stream, there are 4 statues (2 of which come to life) and a tree swatting at you. Directly to the right (across the water) and a little back there is some land with a large square stone pilliar. You cant get that close to it, so you must throw one clay statue at it for it to collapse. It may take a couple tries, but don't give up.
After it falls go back to where the first water fall was. The water should be stopped, if you add 1+1, the fallen pilliar acted as a dam and stopped the flow. Behind where the waterfall was there should be a koin. Fall into the gap and get it.

omg i got it,thank u so much im really greatfull :D