• Mk Vs. Tekken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mk VS. Dbz

• MK Vs. Street Fighter

• Mk Vs. Marvel

• Mk Vs. Nintendo (Like Super smash Bros.)

• Total voters

Noob/Smoke

I Think Mk Vs. Tekken would be hot because they both look good and i always wanted to see tekken with blood. Plus i always wanted to see some macthes like this:

Scorpion Vs. Devil Jin
Jinpachi Vs. Fujin
Hehachi Vs. Raiden
there are more matchs i want to see

I think it would be funny for mk to go against nintedo .............I can picture it now

reptile "slurp"

peach "ahhhh"

Mario " mama youa gonna paya for that. she wasa the only girla into a greese ball lika me. youa die todaya mama F#@ker."

reptile "spisss"

mario " mya eyes theya burna theres acid ina them"

reptile "slurp"

strange voice "fatality reptile wins"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah man none. I would like to see Mortal Kombat vs. Soul Caliber. That would be a hot match up.

I say mk fight nobody.None of the games out there tie with the MK universe.But, then again you never no what they could pull out of their butts, Master Cheif and the dude from Ninja Gaiden are going to be in Dead or Alive 4.If I had to choose I would say Tekken because the story could be that Shang Tsung and Heihachi meet up and form a tournament together but, get gready and thats where the whole VS. thing comes in...Tsung's motive there is a diamond incrested on the Tekken trophy...Hachi's motive total power.All the fighters-Save earthrealm...The two could like be fighting over whos tournaments are better and have two towers for which ever kombatant you choose to climb.The aspects of the game.Tekken fighters that have more than one style of fighting and that bleed/An interesting veriaty of fatalities/A faster pasted game unlike MKDA and MKD.I think over all it would be a great game if it made sence(Tied well)You never know it could happen.Infact now that Ive talked about it that sounds pretty cool.Abbott out. :)

this is stupid. KI isn't on the list. Now im not saying Killer Instinct is on the same level as MK, and this whole concept is probly a bad idea, but KI is the only one that makes sense. There's blood and fatalities, and it come's strictly from the gaming world, and has no crossovers from other games.

and fuck this soul calibur shit, i swear you guys are nuts. i've said it before. WHAT THE HELL DOES SPAWN HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS, link too. these characters dont belong in the beat'em up world. unless it's smash bros. and that still excludes spawn.

MK should go against Street Fighter in an all-out brawler arcade classic. Use the karacters from MKII and Street Fighter II. Those games have been at each others necks for years, competing in struggles of punchiest gameplay. MK had a successful movie with a bad sequel and equally lame TV shows that were kinda faithful to MKIII, but the think with the hover jets didn't quite work, but the live-action MK TV show was a success. On the other hand, Street Fighter had the GAYEST movie and some pretty successful DVD's. It would be a perfect match.

im not to sold on the whole cross over idea when it comes to mortal kombat theres isnt anyone out there that can compete, MK is just too hardcore :twisted:
but...

if i had to chose , id probably go with mk vs tekken :D

it would be good to see MK with more indepth fighting controls like tekken and it would be good to see tekken get there butts handed to em'
tekkens cool and all but they are little they are fairies compared to MK :twisted:

Honestly none of these crossovers would be successful. Not only are they different fighting games, but MK is more mature than all of them.

Killer Instinct would be the closest subsitute for MK so a crossover would be alright. Despire KI has many flaws and isn't the best fighter, it's the closest game to MK.

Also I wouldn't mind seeing these battles:

Scorpion vs Fulgore
Blaze vs Cinder
Sub-Zero vs Glacius
Liu Kang vs Jago
Baraka vs Spinal

I just thought about it and they couldnt of had made a new killer intsinct behind our backs. I think they should ressurect that game lol. And plus killer insticts never had a good storyline so they just take the players from their game and forge them in mortal kombat. Introduce them into the Netherrealm lol :lol:

Romp In Peace M.A.C D.R.E

MK vs. Marvel

Scorpion vs. Wolverine
Johnny Cage vs. Spiderman
Liu Kang vs. Iron Fist
Sonya Blade vs. Nick Fury
Blaze vs. Human Torch
Sub Zero vs. Ice Man
Goro vs. Colossus

I just made something
MK Vs. WWE

Scorpion vs. goldberg vs. edge

Im bored so dont mind me

those 3 got the spears :) thats how bored i am

MK would kick ass either way. They have sorcerers, guys that shoot things out of their hands, humanoid lizards, psychics, fat drunk men. I mean all WWE has is strong guys running around in skimpy underwear. MK would pwn them.

I wouldn't mind seeing a MK Vs Soul Cablibeur game (don't kill me for spelling that wrong if I did... My spelling if waaay off today).

Until then... MK Vs SF would will be the top of my wish list. Because in the old days you either played SF or you played MK.