MK 7 for Xbox 360 & PS3

Seems like BS to me. I've read more that it's going to be on XBOX and ps2, simply because they already have the game engine. If they put it on 360 and Ps3 it wouldn't be any better becuase it's on the same engine. They are going to wait for the next gen systems to be out and solid to base their next mk game on (post mk7). I think one more MK on the DA/D engine on xbox/ps2 will be a great way to leave this gen systems. Leaves more to look forward to on the next gens too. Check my thread about fatality stacking!

fLoOn

From reading up about fight night (I'm not explaining it if you don't know what it is!), someone said 'There is still some life left in the current consoles'... Or something like that.

So yeah. The next game at least will be still on the current gen. consoles.

Hopefuly it will be on Xbox and Ps2 so i dont have to buy Ps3 and Xbox 360. This is from The link i put:

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Jump to: navigation, search

This is the seventh Mortal Kombat game, following Deception.

It will be for next-generation consoles (PS3, Xbox 360, Revolution) and according to Ed Boon, "It will have the most characters in a Mortal Kombat game."

Fans have speculated on who will be in it. Most likely almost everyone.

* Everyone from Mortal Kombat Trilogy
* All new characters from Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
* All new characters from Mortal Kombat: Deception
* New characters entirely
* A possible Create-A-Character option

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat:_Armageddon"

Never mnd they Changed the info It now says: Rumored to be the title of the seventh iteration of the Mortal Kombat fighting game franchise, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon is slated to appear on current generation consoles PlayStation 2 and Xbox.

According to a October 3rd, 2005 news item on The Realm of Mortal Kombat (TRMK), Midway Games registered the Internet domain name MKArmageddon.com on September 23rd, 2005. In addition to breaking the news on the domain name, TRMK added that Mortal Kombat: Armageddon will feature an enhanced and improved Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance/Mortal Kombat: Deception fighting engine, an expanded Konquest mode and that the game would remain on current generation consoles.

Following the breaking news at TRMK, an online chat event was held on the same night, known as Fight Night (transcript) organized by Mortal Kombat Online, Ed Boon publically stated that the next Mortal Kombat game 'will have a brand spanking new feature that we are VERY VERY excited to announce.' Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks producer, Shaun Himmerick, stated at the chat that while "no platforms have been announced yet, but there is plenty of life left in these current systems". This further corroborates the rumors reported by TRMK.
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat:_Armageddon"

The first bit of info was crappy. Looks like someone finally edited the info to the correct stuff. :)