Has anybody ever heard of Mortal Kombat Series?

Have you ever heard of this or seen it?

• Ive seen it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ive heard of it

• neither

• it sucked

• Total voters
I think that it was a movie that came on USA or maybe it was a series.

I watched it and it sort of seemed like a tv show but all together it was a piece of %$#&

Nice if you left us more of a clue... As to what your talking about?

Is it Mortal Kombat Conquest?

what channel does it come on in usa? or does it not come on in usa? :? :? :? :?: :?: :?: :? :? :?: :?:

how do you have MKC on DVD? Its not even out in the US. Also MK Defenders of the Realm was cancelled after like 8 episodes or something like that.

ok then a couple of dollars i was gonna say the english slang for pounds which is quid but if i said that somebody would of no doubt gone OH WOTS A QUID IS IT A SQUID BUT SMALLER

If someone had said that (being 'Brittish') I'd have slapped them silly.

BTW shaolin bloodrayne One pound = 1.4 dollar (roughly).

A couple of £££s might not make it up to a couple of $$$s. Any use of the £ sign would have been useful enough. :wink:

Yeah, I used to watch it all the time but that was years ago. I can't remember it at all but I just ordered MK: Conquest on DVD from eBay :) I play the MK games all the time. I can't wait for the new MK game for PS2 and I think they're making a new film too :D

Yeah, I can remember when I saw it on TV one time. From what I can remember of the show, it wasn't half bad. Shinnok looked god-awful.
quanchi2.jpg

Well, it seemed out of place to him (I assume) that you'd have a Quan Chi picture when you were talking about Shinnok's looks. And it confused me too.

Any ways, I wish I had seen the show just for the novelty of it. It looks more funny than anything