Shao Kahn

Hey does any1 know any handy dandy helpful tips for beating Shao Kahn with Liu Kang? I can beat Kintaro and Shang Tsung. but not Shao Kahn plz help! :?:

run away from him in a circle. when he shoot at you with that green stuff shoot fire at him or when he taunts you or when he tries to ram you from far away. remember to upgrade your fire all the way. when he goes hammer crazy (spinning) keep long jumping when he gets closer to you. he will get tired enabling you to bycycle kick him. NEVER EVER COMBO HIM WHEN HE ISNT RESTING! HE WILL KICK YOUR BUTT!

baraka????!!!??? YOU THINK BARAKA IS HARDER???????!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
Shao Kahn is 50 times harder!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sounds like alot of hooplah. baraka is easier than Kahn! why do you think baraka is easier?? Wow i thought baraka could be as easy as FARTING!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL!

just finished shao khan

hi all, y'day i finished shao khan.

1st upgrade your fire levels all the 4 upgrades

2nd finsh the t.sung without lossing much of ur health by running away from while tsung and kicking the others with r1 + triangle.

3rd for kintaro it is very simple by running around the circle, fire at him 3-4 time for one circle, if he starts to jump, u call do the dowble jump in circle manner, by which u can avoid him.

4th for shao khan circle around, never go near him, do the first half with only long fire and circling, after he gets the hammer every 6 times of forcing he starts to swing his hammer that time use ur long jump abillity and jump away from him, end of every swing he will be tired even now dont go near him fhoot at him always and also getting away from,

3-4 swing og shao khan u can finish him

best of luck guys.

I HAVE ONE QUESTION, IS THAT THE END OF GAME. AFTER I KILLED HIM RAYDEN AND OTHERS CAME AND SAID WE HAVE SAVED THE EARTH AND WE ARE RETURING EARTH. BUT SAVE LEVEL SAYS MY GAME IS 50 COMPLETED WAHT DOES IT MEAN

Baraka is harder than Kahn.............

so is Ermac, Reptile, Milleena/Jade/Kitana, SubZero and Scorpion......

I'll give him a tie with Kintaro, Goro and Kano......

he's the easiest in the game......you shouldn't be able to defeat a main boss in any game without ever being touched..............

baraka cost me 20 minutes. than i found out that i had to throw the sword
in his had. before that i did not know what to do after test your might.
that's why baraka was harder dan kahn :D .
reptile was easy to. :D

DrPhil said:
baraka cost me 20 minutes. than i found out that i had to throw the sword
in his had. before that i did not know what to do after test your might.
Damn. I knew right away. lol, even before Raiden said to impale him, I went and did it. *shrug*

Baraka was harder than kahn not that baraka was hard at all ........ i mean the game was freakin easy i beat the game with lk and kl in 9hours but reptile was hard ...... because if you read the topic on my little bro u'd know

I found a pretty easy way that took 3 or 4 trys

1st you have to beat kano and get the health upgrade to do this talk to the imprisoned kitana 3or 4 times and gaurds will come out of a hallway kill them and go down that hallway from where they came. battle kano and get a life upgrade.

2nd then beat shang tsung and kintaro now where sonya was there will be a medium heath orb use it when u r low on heath

3rd get shoa kahn down to half life by throwing fire balls or hats when he taunts you or after a green orb blast

4th when he has the hammer is the best time to use the extra life dodge his attacks and every now and then throw a hat or fire ball when he swings the hammer around lock/block and do the dodge move by pressing x and a driection when he rests eaither thow a hat or fire ball or pick up kintaros head and trow it at him dont do combos since he gets up fast and attacks also when throwing stay pretty far away keep this up and you will beat him