Official Shaolin Monks Unlock Codes

um...does anyone know how to play as Kitana in MKSM??? i'm trying to find the code for it. anybody know it? please and thank you.

I don't think there is a code for VS. fighters. But she is quite easy to get. She's on top of the building where you first do a multality.

yeah i got her already but i was wondering if anyone knew how to play her as like the scorp/sub thing instead of Lao/Kang thing on the actual game (konquest?).

hey can you tell me what to do after you leave the portal and get to the save pointe overlooking the spike pit (smoke mission 2) i can't find the warrior's shrine. IT"S BEEN ^ DAY!!!!! I'm going nuts and can't go on the MK Amregedeon till i complete this.

thanks
rodp10
rodp10@yahoo.com

Well...that's a stupid thing to do. Anyway as I recall you have to ring a gong or something to enter the Warrior's Shrine. Use the swing ability (which you gain later) to go up the cliffside on the right upon entering the area. But if you don't know where the shrine is in the first place, it's WAY back in the beginning of the game. It's an offshoot of one of the paths to the temple if I recall correctly. Havn't played that game in ages...love it to death tho.

i was VERY upset when i found out u couldnt be sonya i mean what is the point of being kitana when sonya is the lead lady :mad: