Kintaro's Vulger Version??

Outworld Imp

When I looked up Mortal Kombat on wikipedia.org, it said there was a spinoff to the original MK2 called MK2: Kintaro's Vulgar Version. Does anyone know what that is???

I did some research on this and the only info that I could find was that this is a hack of MK2. If you were really desperate to find it your best bet would be through MAME but if your really lucky you might manage to find an arcade PC board (think thats what you call them :? )

Vulgar Version..... somethin vulgar i found in MKSM was that(at any random time) when using the spear(being Scorpion) thousands of times in a row, Scorpion tends to say "Get the F**k over here!" and "Get over here, b*tch!!!"
My buddy and I were cracking up when we heard that in the Wu-Shi Academy.

Re: Kintaro's Vulgar Version??

FYI:

Mortal Kombat II : Kintaro's Vulgar Version was something Alex Redman, Scott Macklin, and Peter Frain from Montreal Canada put together for REBEL BBS a few days after the PC version of MK2 came out.

It included audio, text, and music fixes and mods, professionally recorded and integrated to blend perfectly with the original audio. This included a lot of swearing and profanity in the right spots and enhanced audio with more SFX by carefully pre-mixing sounds it really was an upgrade and quite appropriate.

The mod only exists for the PC version, and not for console versions. I have the 3.5" disks in storage I will find them and see if they still work, and release it when I have a chance.

Thanks for the interest!

Alex "Cybermind" Redman

I don't know how much swearing really adds to MK. I mean you just got burned to death by a skeleton-man with a flamethrower head. I don't see how adding "*****" to the end of "Scorpion wins...fatality" would have any more impact.

Also: I totally thought that this would be a picture of Kintaro with a huge, swinging centaur dong.

...why did I click on this thread?

I don't know how much swearing really adds to MK. I mean you just got burned to death by a skeleton-man with a flamethrower head. I don't see how adding "*****" to the end of "Scorpion wins...fatality" would have any more impact.

Also: I totally thought that this would be a picture of Kintaro with a huge, swinging centaur dong.

Exactly what I mean with the childish aspect. And yes, why would you dare see that?

Well, first off, you read about it on Wiki. Someone probably just went on there and edited the page so people would freak out and try and find it when it doesn't exist.

Second, IF this does exist, I'd agree with everyone in saying it probably was just for the PC since there hasn't been talks of it on the SNES and Genesis versions.

Why indeed?

Also, why would a Shokan have a "centaur dong" anyway? Perhaps you were thinking of Motaro?