Longest Combo's??

A fairly easy high-hitting combo with Shujinko is:

Mantis:

Ice ball, Spear, XXY<Y, <Y, XXXLBB>Y

That's 14, you might be able to get 15 with >B in front of the XXX, or use a different Mantis combo.

:twisted:
Ok here's a 15 hit for Liu Kang, no surprise I know but here it is anyways!!!
Jun Fan;
1,1,3,cs,1,1,u2,...df3!! 15 hit
Style Change; Jun Fan - Nunchaku!
1,1,3cs,1,1u2...u2/or u4...,4,3,cs!! 10hit

Here's an 8 hit in Jun Fan, it is tricky but it can be done I have pulled it off several times.
Jun Fan;
1,1,f2(keep moving forward)...b1(or),f2, ...(keep moving forward), 1,3...(keep moving forward),3,4(quickly)!!

It ends up only being an eight hitter, but it is impressive looking and is good for the, "over kill" sorta player!!

Someone wrote in here that they heard about a twenty!!?? Has anyone found it or know it??
And not for Shujinko!! At best Shujinko is, a moderate kombatant...giving him all of the special moves knocks him from moderate to...to damn cheesy!! Kung Lao he is not!!

I've not done this myself, but think it is possible (seen something similar done to me):

I think Jade in her 1st stance has an 8-hit launcher which ends in her weapon. You could do this, switch styles + launch again (or launch + switch) then pull the 8-hit again (17).

I got hit for over 60% when something like that happened to me :shock:

I usually find that the long combo's are less useful, as they don't always offer much damage. Short and hammering is the wat to go.

Jinkomaster said:
Wheres that guy with the friend that did a combo with a whopping 87%?

I think thats me...its friggin amazing. Too bad the site that shows the video isnt up anymore. Bur here is the combo if you wanna try it:

Start in Dan Tien Dao, must have li meis flip kick and ermacs body slam
D+2, D+B+3, CS(doesn't hit), B+D+B+4, D+B+3, D+B+3, 1, 1, 1, CS, 4, 4, CS.