Whats your job?

I own two companies. One is specialized in telecom, we install and maintain cell tower sites. We also set up wireless links and networks. Finally we do IT service for SMBs.

Second is specialized in commercial building maintenance, tree removal, commercial lawn mowing and snow removal.

I was a manager at McDonalds 11 months ago. Now I'm just a college student, but I'm working on becoming a graphics artist, web designer, game developer, and comic artist. I already have a few things in the works and everything should be set off around 2017/2018 when I graduate.

I do graphic design and I'll start attending college in a few months.
If you need something (logo) p.m. It would help me a lot :D

Wow this thread makes for interesting reading. I'm a dispute resolution officer for Australia's health insurance ombudsman.

Basically that means I investigate people's complaints against their insurance company or against hospitals, surgeons, anaesthetists etc. If my investigation reveals that the person has been given bad advice or ripped off etc, then we seek to achieve a fair resolution to their dispute.

I like to think we're helping people who are suffering genuine injustices, but the insurers still get away with too much IMO. Plus, there's a lot of ppl who call us being outraged about relatively insignificant stuff. The over-inflated sense of entitlement is real these days.

I work at a refurbishing shop for car parts. Take apart, rebuild callipers. Also just started working for a drywall company. I am also a college student taking police foundations.

I'm just a full time student lol.

I'd love to be a full time student. But money is always an issue.

Right now, I'm doing catering at a university. The hours vary, but they are flexible enough for me to go to school part time.

I'd love to be a full time student. But money is always an issue.

Right now, I'm doing catering at a university. The hours vary, but they are flexible enough for me to go to school part time.

Not for long though, I really want to get a part time job. I want to pay my own things, gasoline, clothes and some more or less expensive shit I want like games and more clothes.

I just started a stock poisition at a grocery store.

Yeah, its not the most glorious job but I needed something till I land that dream job.

Still looking for work. I'd rather work in a hospital or a retirement hope and make 25 an hour. Heck just doing prep or dishwashing? I am down with that!

Save enough money up to get an Xbox One.

I work in an AV Department for a university while also working with clients in my own recording studio, at the moment.
Eventually it will only be the recording studio.
Name patent and website are getting done.

I work in an AV Department for a university while also working with clients in my own recording studio, at the moment.
Eventually it will only be the recording studio.
Name patent and website are getting done.

We should team up and make a record. I played guitar in an ever evolving band.