Whats your job?

At work today we got some trailers with the X-Box 360's and I got to unload them and scan them all. They are a bit heavier than the original X-Box and they are prettier but I'm a forever GC girl. No X-Box for me. I let my hubby buy it and then I play it <3

I work in sercurity from nightclubs to main events, plus some static work from time to time.

Good thing about the job you get to travel all arcross the UK, Wales and sometimes Ireland. Downside they don't cover fuel costs and now and again you don't really get that much profit, unless they find someone else that's willing to do it.

I'm a manager at a gas station, I make sure we always have supplies, doing inventory, ordering items,doing the visuals making sure everything is nice n neat, I make $12 an hour but I do 54 hrs a week so I make $18 with overtime.
one of the perks of my job id that I get to see hot women all day lol, and ive banged all sorts of girls so if I do have a shitty day it can be turned around just like that, a lot of my friends and my brother were so jealous of how many girls I was bangin haha, that was the life.
but unfourtunately I had a dui, so now I can only work on one location, and I gotta take these classes fridays that cuts into my overtime so now im makeing less money, cant wait till december so I can have my car back on the road, and start living like I was, I would like to settle down have a great girl to come home to but these girls dont trust me in a relationship because of my job, how F-up is that!?

Last edited:
Real estate agent, done a bunch of stuff, never been fired from a job. This month i will be making about $11,000

I work for a company called I-Sec (netherlands / holland) I get sent to England, sweden, Germany, Italy, Finland, Canada, Bulgaria, and soon more places to behold.
Im a full fledged private security guard aka (bodyguard) Also when im not getting sent out I'll work at our office and also work as bouncer in the weekends.

I've worked for some celebs and also parlement members, its an amazing job if you like the rush and risk.

5th of November I might be going to to Washinton with only little time to myself (sadly) Never been in the US before.

Because of the working times and constant security that I give to clients sometimes 24/7 I get paid well, though I went through extensive training and also a TON of school (5 years) but like I said it pays off!

This was an epic thread bump. Some of the posters early in this thread I haven't seen in years. I was going to make a mind-blowing comment about how I still have the same job, but it looks like I never posted in this thread originally.

I'm an accounts payable clerk at a gas compression company. Actually I have moved up a little since I started there in '05. Back then I was just a grunt in the department, just keying in data all day, but now I'm the team lead... the boss's right hand... which basically makes me my team's sub-boss. That's right folks. I'm Goro.

I work for the county government down here in ga as an IT tech fixing computer issues etc. I also own a cleaning company that cleans gas stations and commerical properties. And finally, I own a bar in my town called world of beer - it has 500 different beers from all over the world there. Its a franchise.

I first worked at small sushi bar in Germany, as part time worker. 3 days per week (sometimes 4-5) and average pay was 10 euro (for three days).
Boss was kinda strict (japanese), and got fed up with me at first after I smashed soya sauce bottles. So he fired me, but after a week or two hired me again. After a month or so I quit the job myself this time.
Now work for myself as artist/designer a bit of programmer and can fix pc's. Income flexible. one month can be nothing. Other can be 2000 euro.

I have worked many, many places in my day.

Objectively, the worst job I ever had was at a metal forging plant.

The hours sucked. I'd usually work two or three 12-hour shifts a week, and I constantly had to come in on my days off.

The work sucked. It was over 80 degrees in the plant itself, and the temperature by the machines (it was a metal forge, after all) was easily pushing 110+. The machines were old as hell...like, seriously old. Like "Johnson was president when this was made" old. The place was also SUPER f***ing dangerous. We had one of the worst safety records in the entire company (a year before I hired in, a press kind of...exploded).

The pay wasn't half bad, though...it was pretty easy to clear $700/week thanks to the overtime.

Last year student
Subject: Mechanical Engineering

Current job: Red Bull SBM

Future Occupation:
Dropping Uni,work,family,friends,girlfriend because of MKX

I am actually trying to get back out there. Applying at a GameStop on Monday. :)

I work for the county government down here in ga as an IT tech fixing computer issues etc. I also own a cleaning company that cleans gas stations and commerical properties. And finally, I own a bar in my town called world of beer - it has 500 different beers from all over the world there. Its a franchise.

You live pretty close to me. I'm a Georgia boy myself.