Whats your job?

At the diner you can be a busboy at 13, i am 14 and i need money so my mom gets to drive me every morning. :)

I work as an Computer Programmer, my specialty is Web Application Programming. I do work in everything from PHP (like what we do here at TRMK) to Java to C++. I have been with my current company for 3.5 years now, but not sure how that future is looking. I also do some freelancing on the side, but it's not steady work but rather random work that comes and goes from friends and associates.

I'm 12, probably the youngest here, so I don't need to work, although I do help out around a swords shop in the mall, I only get paid half of what the other workers get paid, but..I go in whenever I like, and leave whenever I please, so...blegh.

keep it up and if the store is still around when you need real work they'll probly scoop you right up. people tend to trust those they've known the longest, especially those who show initiative. :wink:

Noob-Ermac said:
I am an Outworld assasin.... from outworld. I.... assasinate people.

lmao <3

ps: shikamaru is my lover, IM me sometime on AIM at "Shikamaru Mubi" and we'll talk Naruto!

The only work i would do is lifting up the remote although im hoping to get into a movie making bussiness or stuff like BBC or UTV

I spin records...I play deep house. You usually find most of what I play in San Francisco and Chicago. So I work lots of nights out. It's fun, but I would also like to go into advertising and web design.

Gororules said:
i work 40 hour weeks at Rite-Aid, it's a pharmacy. I'm a cashier and I restock stuff. it's a decent job with decent people and decent pay ($8.50 an hour)

I make $13 an hour and my boyfriend makes $20 (lucky bitch) I would die if I made $8.50 and hour. After you get a raise you just can't take anything lower than what you make which can be a problem when you are looking for a new job, as I am. :(

I used to be a cashier at Dominion making $6.50 and hour and I worked part time. My check was like $100 and I felt rich. Boy am I glad those days are long gone.

7th Number: have you gone to a certified dermitologist for that rash condition? Something like that could've been triggered by all that time you did cleaning at Walmart or the machinery things at Chrysler. Sometimes it does take a while for things to manifest itself. I think thats a load of BS that the docs can't tell you what it is. If it's been ongoing for a good while, I would go to the ER and have them check it out.

But back to the topic: I work full time at the City College of New York doing Graduate Admissions. This will be my second year at this position. I had previously been at the Registrar's office as a College Assistant since '97 and as a Student aide since '92

I enjoy what I do, if I can do it without having to deal with idiot people :twisted: I get stressed only during the busy seasons at/after application deadlines and during registrations. But other than that, it's filing papers and answering emails :roll:

I make under $22k a year. As this is a unionized job, getting yearly raises is nonexistant, but makes up totally with the health benefits and sick/vacation days. Plus my job is pretty much secure.

I've got a close-to-home job working at a convenience store deli.

Before any of you say that my job sucks, it's $7 an hour, the dress-code is very lax, (A company t-shirt and whatever else you want.) the abundance of Red Bull, and some of my co-workers are hot. :)

i work during holidays like summer and christmas and other holidays. i work at shipping and recieving explosives limited & natayo. i get paid $10 an hour, its a pretty sweet job.

Heh, my job is working at a tanning salon, it's not too hard, not too shabby either. I usually sit around talking to the customers, show them how to use the beds and all that bullshit, when they're done I clean' em, or I send the newer employe's to do it. Sometimes do laundry, and take out the trash, which I usually do on my own free will because I have enough time to call Kryptonite and rub it in his face that i'm making more money than him. :lol:

Oh yeah, and I get paid 7.50 an hour, in cash.