Shaolin Monks Ying Yang Master Guide

no prob........thank you for taking the time to put that guide together.......I linked this post from neoseeker forum to help others out too.........hope you don't mind.

dollars to pesos says you alone have helped more people and given more information about MKSM than the entire development team will at fight night tomorrow.........

Just wanted to say good job 7th u prolly helped alot of people out and i am glad i could help. anytime any1 here needs my help just let me know.

Can someone tell me where the Koin that unlocks the following concept art is? (single player only Koin)

I really want to get all the secrets before my buddy comes over.

yeah.....

look through the guide and see which yin yangs you've already gotten.........the ones you haven't are the ones you need.

Thats the thing I know it unlocks concept art, so i wrote down all the concept art Koins from the guide but I already found them all....

I really don't think there are enough koins to give you all the concept art. I've got 65 out of 68, but I still have maybe 10 total spots to fill up. I just wonder if anyone out there actually manages to have all concept art.

I was missing 2 Arena Art's I found 1 Koin that unlocked Arena Art and lo and behold the 2 missing Arena art has been filled. Plus the 8 Ko-Op Koins only unlock VS. Arena's.

hmmm thats odd....no wait....the ying yang in the tree(co-op wu-shi academy) is concept art. it has to be because i have all the vs levels, and im missing some concept art and thats the only ying yang im missing. Its the same concept art that show the chinese letters and posters, because i have those on another memory card where i completed co-op till the final boss.

hmmm, I have everything else..

Arena Art
Photos
Movies *with the exception of the ending*

I need

Concept Art 80-87

8 VS Arenas

The 7th Number said:
- Soul Tomb -
- Red room 1 -

How to get it: Throw a guy in each spiked device.
What it unlocks: Kombat Tomb Vs mode

- Green door room 2 Right 3 -

How to get it: There is a statue on the left, break it and follow the path.
What it unlocks: Kombat Crag Vs mode

did you get those two?

i dunno man, go through my guide and you might see one you missed.
But im pretty sure that one in the tree co-op is concept art, i could be wrong, but im only missing that one and im sure i have all the vs levels. Im missing some concept art.

ive got all the vs arenas, arena art, movies, photos, i need concept arts 80-87, and the only ying yang i didnt get in the game was the co-op in wu-shi academy in the tree.