Red Dragon Vs. Black Dragon

Which faction do you like better?

• The Red Dragon Clan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Black Dragon Clan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No, the two known members of the RD are Mavado and Hsu Hao.

Although I hated Hao with a flaming passion, I still picked the Red Dragon.

Mavado was one of my favorites.

mavado and hsu hao suck. definately black dragon, the have kabal and kira. i still dont like kano though.

Black Dragon is cooler IMO. Not that Red Dragon is bad or anything. There has just been such little information on them. Besides, before Special Forces, the Black Dragon was this terrible gang. They were bad ass. :D

No contest, the black dragon out numbers the red dragon major player wise.

Black dragon:
Kano
Kobra
Kira
Kabal
Jarek (They must have run out of names begining with 'k')

Red dragon:

Mavado
Hsu Hao

Angel said:
No contest, the black dragon out numbers the red dragon major player wise.

Black dragon:
Kano
Kobra
Kira
Kabal
Jarek (They must have run out of names begining with 'k')

Red dragon:

Mavado
Hsu Hao

Yes, the Black Dragon has more known members. However, all of them but two are arguably trash.

Kobra? Don't make me laugh
Kira? Generic dogpile
Jarek? See above.

The only two of the Black Dragon that are tolerable are Kano (because he's the original) and Kabal, because his name starts with a K too.

As for the Red Dragon, only one of the members is bad, which is of course Hsu Hao.

Hsu Hao did nothing but be a plot point (Destroyed the agency), whereas Mavado has...well, now that I think of it, he really hasn't done much either.

I still liked him him more, though.

The gist of this is that all of the Black Dragon members have ripped each other off, which doesn't make them all that great to me.

Disappointed said:
The gist of this is that all of the Black Dragon members have ripped each other off, which doesn't make them all that great to me.

Logically speaking though, you'd expect that in a group thing. People to pick up/learn/be taught each others moves.

Indeed. They tend to learn to do things the same, which is why its annoying as hell.

Mavado and Hsu Hao were quite different in comparison, which is why I liked the RD more.

How about... neither. The only player I think is more than krap is Kabal... well, Kano wasn't too bad in MK1... but anyway that is the only reason i vote for the black dragon(and since neither isn't an option)

Disappointed said:
Indeed. They tend to learn to do things the same, which is why its annoying as hell.

Mavado and Hsu Hao were quite different in comparison, which is why I liked the RD more.

If they had more Red dragon peeps in it they'd properly be the same as the black dragon with moves.

if mavado and hsu hao are any indicators of the deuche-bag red dragon clan, i'd say mk can let that concept die. those two are stupid as hell. all they do is fill up space in DA

KoRoneR said:
if mavado and hsu hao are any indicators of the deuche-bag red dragon clan, i'd say mk can let that concept die. those two are stupid as hell. all they do is fill up space in DA

I agree that Hsu Hao primarily just a "Filler" or a "Heavy". But Mavado is kind of a cool architype
(Despite the fact that he's a punk ass and he jumped Kabal)