MKSM character pictures thread

Kal-El

Ok, lets post pictures of characters nobody has seen yet, byt this i mean, dont post pictures of like liu Kang, or Johnny Cage, or Kung Lao. Post Pictures of like Oni Warlord, Orochi Hellbeast, Jax, Young Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Kintaro, Smoke, ermac, or Noob Saibot. I would, but idk how to post pictures! :D

Ok um all those pics can be found on gamespot or ign website. Everyone that has played the game has seen these guys already.

Yes but it would be nice to have a few sweet shots for use in backgrounds or the like (every single character in the game should have a render imho)

Hydro said:
Ok um all those pics can be found on gamespot or ign website. Everyone that has played the game has seen these guys already.

can you give me links to those sites, please?

and also, with the whole 30 second slide show, is there a way to view all the pics that have ever been in that slide show?, not just the most recent?

Yeah..After searching the MKSM site for awhile, I'm disappointed in my findings.

If anyone feels like posting a pic of Ermac for me, that'd be cool.

Someone please! I need an MKSM pic of Ermac and Jax. Can someone plz take a screen capture or something?

They dont' look exactly alike. I already got the pic from someone else, and i compared them, and they are somewhat different.

Ummm hello? I actually do have MKSM pics. But what would be the point of contributing to a MKSM pics thread if I will be the only contributor?

To start off, here's a pic of Tarkatan:
TarkatanSM.png

That's unbelievably flawed logic. You gain no benefit from NOT contributing, but by contributing (only one or not) you will get TRMKarma points as well as assist all the people who were searching for something in this thread. Plus those arn't very good pics if that baraka snapshot is anything to be based on. I believe the maker of the thread was looking for renders of lesser-known characters or high def. poses of such, what you would supposedly "contribute" would be useless.