baraka help

ULTIMATEKOMBAT

ok so how exactly am i supposed to finish baraka off? i got to the point where it says quickly impale baraka! after i did the x button thing a lot but it doesn't work how do i impale him?? am i supposed to throw it or what?????

Yeah the implae button is also your interact with objects button which is also your throw button. Impale him with both swords and finish him off

ok thanks i beat him, now i went back to the wu shi academy or whatever and then used that fist of ruin to destroy a statue and then went in a place where there is a big door blocking my way,i pressed interact and it said that it needed an offering,but there's no people in that area, what am i supposed to do? am i in the wrong place after i beat baraka or what? and if i am in the wrong place,where am i supposed to go after i defeat baraka? please help once again

oh right, you cant get in till you have the swing move. then you go to the left of the entrance and up the cliff and swing over to the right and then talk to a statue then it will open. ?>