kung lao help

The 7th Number

i played my first single player mode with liu kang, and normally i would do his R1+O move to kick people off the edge...mainly those monks in the portal. Well i cant seem to find a move where i can do that with Lao...if there is one please let me know.....i hate having to sit there and fight the two monks for 4 minutes instead of doing it like before, and just knocking them off in 4 seconds.

The 7th Number said:
i played my first single player mode with liu kang, and normally i would do his R1+O move to kick people off the edge...mainly those monks in the portal. Well i cant seem to find a move where i can do that with Lao...if there is one please let me know.....i hate having to sit there and fight the two monks for 4 minutes instead of doing it like before, and just knocking them off in 4 seconds.

I'm really glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. The only somewhat similar move I found was just holding O and releasing it. That knocks them off the stage, but you have to plan it better and it takes longer to charge up, so you can be hit while charging up for the attack and have to do it over.

Well remember that each of the 4 fighters you can be as are going to be different to play. Liu Kang I believe is the easiest in the way of his fireballs and knocking people back with his flying kick. Kung Lao is easier on the juggles so you can do his dive kicks till the cows come home and there dead. Kung Lao's only hit really to knocking the monks over the edge is his power hit. You can also juggle them with the dive kick and they will get juggled off that way too. It just presents another challenge. Then a fight that just has a different outfit/skin. Anyhow, you can always just do the dive kicks over and over to beat them quick and gain more xp that way anyway.

Liu Kang is excellent for bosses I think, his level 3 kick attack works wonders against absolutely everybody. And his lvl 3 fireball is able to take down/stun every enemy in the game (amazing for seting up ko-op combos). KL however has his pulse spin which is able to take down just about any boss in seconds (especially goro/kintaro). So hey, whatever suits your fancy. SCORP PWNS ALL!