Choose quick!

Prophet

What should I do, I have enough money, but I don't get money nearly as much as I used too.

Shaolin monks cost 64 bucks at my EBGames. I have 80. Should I

A) Buy Shaolin Monks (No Action Figures included)
B) Buy another game and possibly a cd
C) Buy a DVD and a Game
D) Buy a DVD and a CD
E) Just buy whatever interests me (AKA: Spend all on Erin)

Well, I ended up not getting MK:SM. Oh well. With tax, it would of cost 74.74, and didn't include the action figures, so I said screw it. I bought Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life for GC, and Sigur Ros's (). It was so funny, because I wanted to buy the new CD, and after the guy rang it in, I noticed it was underneath the counter in a glass case for 14.99.. rawr..

Wow 74 after tax with action figures? The figures were free when pre-ordered. Remind me never to buy from Canada[/list]

Prophet said:
Well, I ended up not getting MK:SM. Oh well. With tax, it would of cost 74.74, and didn't include the action figures, so I said screw it. I bought Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life for GC, and Sigur Ros's (). It was so funny, because I wanted to buy the new CD, and after the guy rang it in, I noticed it was underneath the counter in a glass case for 14.99.. rawr..

hey Prophet don't worry about the 14.99 for sigur ros-takk, I had to buy it for 25.99 US off of the website so anyways () is a good cd and I would have suggested buying stuff for Erin but that is just me