Official Shaolin Monks Game Over Guide

hey all, first post here.

i found one today that i never saw before and i didnt see anyone else who posted it. "did you find noob? he reveals secrets."

i thought i got one before that was the same but said smoke instead of noob. but this one for sure said noob.

Hydro said:
Yeah so what I did was I beat it with all four characters and when I told my friends about it (1 friend for 1 fighter beat MKSM with), it unlocked for more FIGHTERS Shang Tsung, Smoke, Sonya, and Jade........*sssiiiiggghhhhh*

What do you mean by "It unlocked for more Fighters shang tsung,smoke,sonya, and jade."??!?? :?

blazer said:
Hydro said:
Yeah so what I did was I beat it with all four characters and when I told my friends about it (1 friend for 1 fighter beat MKSM with), it unlocked for more FIGHTERS Shang Tsung, Smoke, Sonya, and Jade........*sssiiiiggghhhhh*

What do you mean by "It unlocked for more Fighters shang tsung,smoke,sonya, and jade."??!?? :?

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm. :roll:

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd mention that the guide is kind of dead, as some of you have noticed when checking through it and a phrase is not on it. I kind of lost interest in it pretty quickly. Sorry :\

Shin

Alright I've seen some of your questions.

"Noob has the secret"

Refers to MK3-MK4

In the intro of Sub-Zero for both of these games, it says Sub-Zero's older brother who died *Noob-Saibot now*, something about him having a secret to stop Shao Khan for MK3 and Shinnok fro MK4.

Who would win Stryker or Cyrax?-little misquoted

I think that refers to the bomb fatality of Stryker and Cyrax's bombs move.

Or it could be they fought during MK3 which could have happened, since it hasn't been brought up before.

Also

Stryker Cyrax

Remove the y, remove the r's.. You have stker and cax.
Now look at stker... It almost sounds like Sektor.

Stryker Sektor

remove the t the k the r and the S and all that is left is nothing.

"R2, L2, R1, L1"

This code worked for me once, when I had less than a pint of health in the Living Forest it replenished my health.

"^ /etc. Sub-Zero"

Those are just fatality/etc. Codes. Not much else.

MajorWeirdo Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:34 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i recently got one i haven't seen before...

"Noob has left the build"

fyi i've got the Pal PS2 version...

I have recieved the same message and I have the USA version.

I think that refers to either ING the CO. *Now that is advertising*

Or that build/group as in he left Lin-Kuei, or Brother of Shadow.

Also the "Sheeva/etc." Thing.

That is referring to another Shoakan like Goro, many believe her to be his bride or along the lines. Thus it looks pretty sick if you ask me.

Filthy Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:36 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kenshi one definitely exists.. It actually says where is Kenshi and why is he blind?

Kenshi was not added.

But there is a good reason he should have been.

1 reason) Before MK1 took place Shang Tsung tricked Kenshi into leading him into the tomb of his ancestor's souls in which it left Kenshi blineded, and Shang Tsung took their souls.

2)During MK:D konquest it shows Kenshi trying to get on a boat to fight Kenshi in MK1, and since the begining is uncannon enough... It would have worked.

The invisible penguin thing relates to two things.

1) UMK3 Animality of Scorpion, but he isn't invisible...

2) Along time ago Midway made a game about Penguins *Which failed horribly and not many know about*, where penguins were having wars, and one troup was invisible.

"____ up the wall to unlock"

Self-Explainatory.

"Quanchi knows all the secrets"

This is referring to MK4, and MK:DA, when in MK4 when he supposively gives Shinnok the sacred amulet it is a fake in which he kills Shinnok.

In MK:DA Quanchi reads the sorcer stone thing that helps him learn to bring back the undead army of *The invincible army of* the Dragon King Onaga.

It could also have something to do with the ending.

Also Noob is seen when you fight the Brother of Shadow members in the Living Forest. Any more I find I'll report on. Sad to hear about you not liking it anymore. Shinnokxz

Boss Rush Mode likely refers to the recently discovered "Survival Mode". Refer to the relevant topics for more info on that.

Hey! I can confirm the"Why is Liu Kang hungry".
It's reffering to Liu Kangs' DRAGON fatality!
...OH! And a friend of mine told me there was a comedy mode in MKSM! Is this true? (Probably isn't!)

Last edited:
I think the invisible penguin relates to Reptile's boss battle. Since in MKSM, he looks alot like a penguin instead of a reptile. And he can turn invisible.... just a thought.

where is the other topics related to survival mode? i could use some hints on that shit... i can only get to level 5... but then again, i'm only be myself... no one to ko-op with at the moment.