Official Shaolin Monks Game Over Guide

^Thats referring to the Sub Zero VS unlock Ying Yang later in the game. You have to Wall Run onto a statue to get it.

I'm pretty sure it may also be referring to accessing the "third level" of the first wastelands area.

I got a question I've wanted to ask. After you beat the game with any character, is it free-roaming for that character? Or is it just ENDING followed by CONGRATZ

You can free roam for the entire game, as long as that area is unlocked. By the end of the game all areas are unlocked but you cannot fight the bosses again. There is no new area after beating the game, the last save-point statue is just before the final fight.

Filthy said:
The Kenshi one definitely exists.. It actually says where is Kenshi and why is he blind?

think that is just something they didnt have time to add....i read how one of the guys wanted to play as him but didnt have time to add it. They should have delayed the game to add all the stuff in.

Acid Rain said:
"Have you fed ALL the trees in the forest?"

I think thier giving you a clue on how to unlock something by feeding all the trees in the forest.

What about the three in the arena where smoke is..there's a three @ the far end near the portal to the "pit II" ..it looks hungry.. but no enemy's are near.. anybody have a clue :( ...

starboy said:
Acid Rain said:
"Have you fed ALL the trees in the forest?"

I think thier giving you a clue on how to unlock something by feeding all the trees in the forest.

What about the three in the arena where smoke is..there's a three @ the far end near the portal to the "pit II" ..it looks hungry.. but no enemy's are near.. anybody have a clue :( ...

this is just another "they wanted to put something in, but did not have the time" moments... :roll:

i've checked the link for the guide and i have also read every post on this topic and i didnt see anyone mentioning this one
" who would win between stryder and sektor?'

i think it was sektor or maybe cyrax, but it was one of the cyborgs.

has anyone seen this one?