Official Shaolin Monks Smoke Missions Guide (w/Screens)

weeee

^I just reallise today that I need to go back w/Smoke to get the 1/5 and the 2ndo mission... thanks a lot guys!^
*PS: I did break all the walls cause it showed up the commands for the fatality...I didnt know that I must hgo bak to smoke to get all this crap clear XD...again, thanks a lot

help with the 2nd smoke mission

I have completed the game and have attempted to do the smoke missions. I have completed th first misssion but when I attempt to do the second one I cant find the area. I know that it is by the bidge and I need to get to the area to long jump over the spikes, but how do i get back to that area? What portal do I have to go to? Please help I want to play mortal kombat2.

Quest 3

Alright, I got a problem. The thing is, in the third quest, where you have to sacrifice 3 guys, I cant get the guys into those 3 things up on the wall. i tried that Grapple, toss up, Jump and grab thing that you said at the first, and it wont work. I was wonder'n if anyone could give me a hand with what I'm doing wrong. Here's what I'm doing.

Grapple Tarkata: R trigger + Black
walk over to wall, face wall, Press Y
Single jump under tarkata, Press Y to throw Tarkata

This doesn't work out for me. Could someone give me a hand?

Re: Quest 3

DeeVo said:
Alright, I got a problem. The thing is, in the third quest, where you have to sacrifice 3 guys, I cant get the guys into those 3 things up on the wall. i tried that Grapple, toss up, Jump and grab thing that you said at the first, and it wont work. I was wonder'n if anyone could give me a hand with what I'm doing wrong. Here's what I'm doing.

Grapple Tarkata: R trigger + Black
walk over to wall, face wall, Press Y
Single jump under tarkata, Press Y to throw Tarkata

This doesn't work out for me. Could someone give me a hand?

Who ya using?

If you're using Kung Lao just use his throw where he tosses them over his soldier to get them into the traps, if Liu Kang keep trying to preform his toss throw and toss them into the traps. Same goes for Scorpion andSub-Zero.

Hope that helps.

Yeah, I was using Liu Kang, so I'm just gonna have keep trying that grab, toss up, mid air throw thing. gett'n frustrating tho, oh well, what can ya do! hahaha

You don't have to do the mid-air toss though...

IF you walk at them block and grab them, they should be sent flying into the direction of choice, aim at the torture things, and then repeat, and you'll beat it. Or you could just wait till you play as Kung Lao and beat it within 5 seconds with his toss-over-shoulder throw one of his land throws.

IF anyone wanted other ways of beating Shang Tsung, Kintaro and Shao Kahn, try this way with Liu Kang. First off, with Tsung, in his Sub-Zero form, keep your distance and use your fire balls. When he morphs back into his regular form, get close and unleash combos but if you hit him one too many times, he'll throw a combo breaker. No big deal, really. In his Cage and Reptile forms, he's a bitch and just use combos.
Kintaro was easy. Stay completely away from him and when he spits a fireball, move to one side and throw three at him. When he goes into his super high jump and stomp, move to the EXACT spot he jumps from each time and use the long jump. He'll never hit you. Just keep doing the move and shot method. It'll take some time, but each time I do it, I never get hit.
Shao Kahn is the same, but you have to watch out for his shoulder charge, as it closes distance quickly and it does alot of damage. When he goes into his hammer usage mode, again utilize the move but keep the usage of fireballs down, as you are going to need to use the long jump when he starts to spin. Running away WILL NOT cut it and you'll get pounded on. He'll drop to one knee after spinning. This is where you attack. DO NOT APPROACH HIM. Use Kintaro's head and throw it at Shao Kahn's back. It hurts him pretty good. I was able to beat him on my third try with this method and was not hit once.

blitzergixxer said:
IF anyone wanted other ways of beating Shang Tsung, Kintaro and Shao Kahn, try this way with Liu Kang. First off, with Tsung, in his Sub-Zero form, keep your distance and use your fire balls. When he morphs back into his regular form, get close and unleash combos but if you hit him one too many times, he'll throw a combo breaker. No big deal, really. In his Cage and Reptile forms, he's a bitch and just use combos.
Kintaro was easy. Stay completely away from him and when he spits a fireball, move to one side and throw three at him. When he goes into his super high jump and stomp, move to the EXACT spot he jumps from each time and use the long jump. He'll never hit you. Just keep doing the move and shot method. It'll take some time, but each time I do it, I never get hit.
Shao Kahn is the same, but you have to watch out for his shoulder charge, as it closes distance quickly and it does alot of damage. When he goes into his hammer usage mode, again utilize the move but keep the usage of fireballs down, as you are going to need to use the long jump when he starts to spin. Running away WILL NOT cut it and you'll get pounded on. He'll drop to one knee after spinning. This is where you attack. DO NOT APPROACH HIM. Use Kintaro's head and throw it at Shao Kahn's back. It hurts him pretty good. I was able to beat him on my third try with this method and was not hit once.

Or you could run up attack them and retreat, which will only take you 10 minutes to kill them all by doing that. Flawless victory is always my message and a 100-200 hit combo.

Anyway this is OFF-TOPIC please if you want to post this sart a topic and tell us this isn't the place and please mods try to take it easy on him I'm sure he misunderstood. Thanks.

May I ask what software you used to take these screenshots?
Please tell me as this would help me in my artwork a grate deal.

Where ? In the arrea where i found Smoke there is a portal, i think, but i can't go there. Sorry, but I'm not very good at this game,

That's the living forest! you have to go to the "Nexus" of portals and go down this ramp that will lead you to a big, climbable wall.

beat it if u are playing as lui just beat the tar out of Shang by using a combo just one though if u juggle him he will break out of it the when Shang is finished use lui fireballs to beat mi taro and shaolin kahn same thing apply for the rest of the characters I will say scorpions the hardest because he is limited with his spear and it's slow compared to the hat the easiest was sub zero his slide works best don't worry about freezing Kahn or kintaro but it works wonders on Shang.