Noob-Saibot

Outworld Imp

I know there is a rumor going around that Original Sub-Zero is going to be in Shaolin Monks but just in case its not him who thinks Noob-Saibot is going to be in it.

i doubt it will be the original sub-zero tho, unless he dies at the very beginning, as he died during mk1. if memory serves me corectly, noob was in MK2 so chances are he could pop up somewhere

Well even though MKD stated in Noobs ending that he died, his NK1 ending stated that he disappeared after the first tournament. IN MK2, it was his younger brother, which was named Hydro in the MK comics.

The original Sub-Zero is in the opening movie of Shaolin Monks. Scorpion is seen fighting him, and since the first part of this movie basically summarizes the battles in MK1, and since Scorpion got his revenge on Sub-Zero around the time of that tournament, it's safe to say that the original Sub-Zero is depicted in this scene.

In the case of his younger brother, well, there's no way in hell the murderous Sub-Zero from the first tournament would help a couple kind-hearted monks, and it wouldn't make any sense for him to show up in the time period you play through in his original form, so this has to be the younger of the Sub-Zeros. As for Noob, he was in MK2, so he'll be in Shaolin Monks, period.

Yeah I hope they kinda explain that portion for Subzero. Either way, it should still come out really good. I mean, they really said they took alot of time to make this game fantastic. If they mess it up, it would be really crappy. Just wait till ya play Subzero and Scorpion for ko-op. That will be fun

Also in the last dev diary 6 Wrapped up, they answer the question of the Orginal SubZeros defeat, we just haven't seen it yet. 7 DAYS TO GO!

DeathcoreRyknow said:
The original Sub-Zero is in the opening movie of Shaolin Monks. Scorpion is seen fighting him, and since the first part of this movie basically summarizes the battles in MK1, and since Scorpion got his revenge on Sub-Zero around the time of that tournament, it's safe to say that the original Sub-Zero is depicted in this scene.

Wow. I cant wait to see that video. Dam I hope one of my friends get it...
Or it comes out on game cube...