MK2 Unlock

Kona

Rumors and theories...one of them i heard (possibly from mko) is that after you beat the game you unlock mk2, a port or the game like area 51 in deception. who knows. anyone know if this is true? i guess for real we wont till it comes out. also, the reason i say this is, on mko there is a thread where a guy hacked the demo revealing this text and one thing under unlockables it says mk2, it could be fake but again who knows.

Besides it just being a rumor, what if it was real and we do get a bonus mk2 with the game after we beat it? How would you react? I would love it cause i lost my mk2 game and i have been meaning to play it all month.

Kona said:
Besides it just being a rumor, what if it was real and we do get a bonus mk2 with the game after we beat it? How would you react? I would love it cause i lost my mk2 game and i have been meaning to play it all month.

That'd be great if it turned out to be true. Of course, they'd probably spite the PS2/X-box users and give the Gamecube version MKII and Mythologies, which I would be damn happy about 8)

The gamecube thing wouldnt bother me either, i just don't like the controller for it.

I don't know that would be cool though.I have MKII though on Midway Arcade Treasures so I wouldn't care if it wasn't.

Well I already have MK2 for my SNES, PS1, and on the Midway Arcade Treasures 2 so it wouldn't be big excitement but, it would be cool none the less. Or they could add another playable character in Adventure mode instead.

AMG said:
You can never have enough MK2.

I'd be all for it.

Damn straight. The theater about .5 miles from my house just put in a MK2 machine that runs flawlessly. I sank about 5 bucks (25¢ per play) just yesterday. Ah, old times!

Only bad thing was the friend I went to see The Transporter 2 with isn't much of an opponent and we couldn't get more than 1 or 2 onlookers at a time. Oh well.

I think I'm gonna ask them how much they want for it 8)

K1LLKANO said:
AMG said:
You can never have enough MK2.

I'd be all for it.

Damn straight. The theater about .5 miles from my house just put in a MK2 machine that runs flawlessly. I sank about 5 bucks (25¢ per play) just yesterday. Ah, old times!

Very cool. It's been ages since I've played MK2 on a cab. I would have been there all day dumping money into that bad boy. 8)

Your lucky, no where where I live has anything like that anymore. I think the oldest arcade machine I've seen in the last 5 years had nothing more then a handful of crappy games on it. They were so bad... I can't even remember what they were.

*sobs& last time I saw a MK machine was in fact 6 years ago. But it had MK4 on it...

There's an MK2 machine at the shit-hole arcade here, but it's playing in 'no violence' mode (no blood or fatalities) and the joystick works terribly on both sides. It's really depressing.

That bites big time. There used to be mk in the store i went to when i was 6-8 and i always played then, but i think they are gone now, maybe the store is too it's been awhile.

One or two places around here have it but no one is good :(

Yes it is unlockable. It is under the Kontents option, how to unlock MKII I don't know but it is there to be unlocked.