OFFICIAL TAG/AVATAR REQUEST THREAD

I just became pretty decent at designing different signatures and avatars (if I say so myself)! If you want something new, or simply just want to give me something to do, please, do not hesitate to send me a PM with your request. All I ask is for you to be very specific. I want to make sure you get what you want.
:love:

I just became pretty decent at designing different signatures and avatars (if I say so myself)! If you want something new, or simply just want to give me something to do, please, do not hesitate to send me a PM with your request. All I ask is for you to be very specific. I want to make sure you get what you want.
:love:

Okay, I think I will have something.

[MENTION=18488]Zmoke[/MENTION] here's your requested sig

kanosauna_zpsd6ee16f7.jpg

Version 2:

kanosauna2_zps73b80766.jpg

Last edited:
[MENTION=18488]Zmoke[/MENTION] here's your requested sig

kanosauna_zpsd6ee16f7.jpg

Version 2:

kanosauna2_zps73b80766.jpg

This is wonderful! It says so much "sauna" and Finland to me already. Thanks a lot.

But could you make a few adjustments maybe? I'd like to have the first image 50% wider and slightly taller. On top of that, it would be fantastic to have 1) some steam in the sauna perhaps in .gif, 2) a bottle of Koff beer and possibly 3) 50 pixel tall sauna midget elf Easter-egging in the background with animation version PSY of the same height.