OFFICIAL TAG/AVATAR REQUEST THREAD

I apologise for the lack of follow through on this thread. I haven't had much time for these sigs due to other commitments. I will attempt to get some work done as soon as I can.

Kona, thank you VERY much for helping me out.

Well its pretty cool but i never liked reptiles reptalian form could you get a render from the reptiles outfit from shaolin monks? the background is okay, but could you make the words "acid rain" like flash like the screen flashes and the words acid rain comes up.

Also it doesnt take my picture.

Re: Avatar

tara said:
Umm...hi. Could one of you make me an avatar with Kitana and Mileena? I'd love it if you could... :wink: I'm a ditz and i'm helpless.

and thanks Kona!

I could take a crack at this for you if you like. I like working on smaller things like avatars anyway. even my sig is small as you can see

Acid Rain? said:
Well its pretty cool but i never liked reptiles reptalian form could you get a render from the reptiles outfit from shaolin monks? the background is okay, but could you make the words "acid rain" like flash like the screen flashes and the words acid rain comes up.

Also it doesnt take my picture.

just provide a link but it is the render from MKSM. the text flash thing i could do, might take a little longer, i'll start on it right away.

well i cant do the thing for you acid rain, the animation wont work. For everyone else, if you want your sig completed plz pm me details you want on it and provide any pics or ideas of pics.

Ok, you see my siggy? well, if you could, could you make something similar to this but with subby holding a head like his spine rip fatality? And if you could add a few effects? I'll try and find you a link to a picture i'd like, but if I can't find one could you use one from a recent game, Like DA on. Thanks :D

Here is what i have so far as text and b/g wise, the pic i still am looking for. Tell me what i can do to make this (so far) to your liking.

KostaSig.jpg

Honestly, That is exactly the kind of backround I pictured. Its perfect. But yeah, I would like the upper half of subby doing spin rip from a 3D game peferably. I looked, but I couldn't find one. Thank you though :D

okay, i have a picture in mind (not holding a head) and it is from the MKSM intro movie (where he spine rips the masked gaurd) would this work okay in the center and blended?

I think someone has it as their sig, or did anyway.

Could I have a sig of the phoenix? Just the phoenix kinda being there, maybe some fire around it, thanks in advance. ;)

Okay almost done with your kosta, i cant exatly finish goraka's cause i cant find what pics he means by [vs.]. It might take a while but i can prolly do the nightwolf/sub-zero aura thing. The phoenix sig i could also do.

One last time, if you want your sig 1st, provide links of pics or pics and pm them to me. I will guarentee you will get your sig completed before the others only because i wouldnt have to edit pics to get what others want.

Soon i will be working on avatars (100x100) and my first one will be posted soon.