What are the games that you bought and that you regret?

Releasing an "arcade" or "deluxe" edition of a game 3 times or so after the initial game for the $$$.

Capcom stays classy.

Yup. And I KNEW I should have waited to get it, too. I had a gut feeling something like this was going to happen because of all the noise about the incomplete roster when it came out.

Hmm, I can't say i've ever bought a game i've regretted buying.

When it's come to buying a game, i've always been a bit shrewd and patient. I read numerous reviews, will watch trailers online and so forth. From my Amiga, SNES, to PC, N64, Dreamcast, Saturn, PS1 and N64, I can honestly say, over all those formats, i've had a very impressive library of games, especially my SNES, N64 and Saturn collection of games.

After FF X, and they were making new FF games for the new consoles, my first thought was...."hmm, a lot of style of content" and I was right. Having said that, im of the belief that games 10-20 years ago were far, FAR superior to games today.

If I had to pick one game...I would say Dungeon Keeper 2. It's not a bad game, and if you've never played DK 1, then Dk2 is amazing. The game is amazing, but despite the improved graphics, the extra monsters and rooms, it kinda lost a bit of the charm of the first game. I never bought a Monkey Islands game past the third instalment, and I can honestly say, I don't think I missed much.

KILLER INSTINCT 1 DEDICATED CABINET SO WORTH THAT 650$ i paid for it .... its amazing and my mk2 im getting soon dont need games just mk9 and 2 dedicated cabinets

I regret buying all the games i had for the 360, and the 360 it's self. Not trying to start a console war or anything just wish I woulda saved my money.

Finally. Someone that isn't totally squeeling over how much "better" ME2 is than ME1. People need to realize it's just crap. ME3's concept and ME1's ending made the entire story totally unnecessary and pointless. "Oh dear god! They're making another reaper out of about 300 already existing ones! This is totally worth making a game over!". And it was streamlined to the point that it's just nowhere near as fun as the first game.

[/rant]

Still a big fan of the characters though.

Another regret is Bioshock 2. Such a great game, but I never touched it once after buying it. I waited too long and the value plummeted straight down in no time flat.

I agree 100% about ME2. ME1 was such a better game and I'm sick about reading how great ME2 was. Meh.

As for BS2, I'm on the opposite side. While nothing will touch the original Bioshock, BS2 was an amazing game in it's own right.

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Mortal Kombat 9
The Orange Box
Portal 2
DiRT 2

God I'm glad it's sarcasm day. All jokes aside, the game I regret most buying is probably Outland. It was 10 dollars on PSN so I said what the heck it's an impulse buy. Never trust your impulses.

I regret buying all the games i had for the 360, and the 360 it's self. Not trying to start a console war or anything just wish I woulda saved my money.

Agree with this... I would have saved many thousands.. since every game here costs 100$ :|

Finally. Someone that isn't totally squeeling over how much "better" ME2 is than ME1. People need to realize it's just crap. ME3's concept and ME1's ending made the entire story totally unnecessary and pointless. "Oh dear god! They're making another reaper out of about 300 already existing ones! This is totally worth making a game over!". And it was streamlined to the point that it's just nowhere near as fun as the first game.

[/rant]

Still a big fan of the characters though.

Not a big fan of Jacob though, the guy was flat as a brick so was Shepard. I felt that Shepard never developed as a character throughout the whole game, all he/she did was help out people with their daddy issues.

I agree 100% about ME2. ME1 was such a better game and I'm sick about reading how great ME2 was. Meh.

Oh yeah for sure man. ME1 had a great story, gameplay was meh but I don't really care for it, the story made up for that.

Halo 3, I found it boring. Also I am not a fan of the Halo series. Before i'm called a fanboy, I have a Xbox 360.

Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty WAW. I found them boring along with the rest of the Call of Duty games, except for Call of Duty 2, 3, and Big Red One.

Last edited:
1474.jpg

CatwomanBox_Cubeboxart_160w.jpg

_-Piglets-BIG-Game-GameCube-_.jpg

facepalm.jpg

my regerts

XIII <- why? the ****ing ending
hexen <--- wasnt really good... ill stick to sum doom
futture tactics <---- it was ass...

you wasted your money on every single one of that crap?

shame, that money could have gone to buy all 4 life size Telletubbie statues. Think before you spend man!

not every cod game! the only ones i didn't buy were 2, 3, &4 because i wasn't interested in them