What's your theme?

Sub-Zero957

Which TRMK theme do you use? Just wondering.

I use Jax theme just becuase the first time i found this site that was the theme being used and i got used to it. I tried switiching to another but it's just not the same.

I searched the site to see if thier were any topics like this. I did'nt find any. If thier is, MY BAD. didn't mean to.

I use the default Jax one, mostly because I don't really like the other themes they have.

Its cool that you can change the colours and display pic on the site, its just that the default is what I'm used to.

Yeah, I've been switching around, first it was jax, then shang tsung, then scorpion, now back to jax. Blue and green IS the TRMK colors, nothing else.

I usually use Scorpion (surprising, I know), but I use Ermac every now and then as well.

Do the admins have any plans on updating these in the near future? I mean, I've been using that Deadly Alliance Scorpion one since before this board got shut down.

i use the one and only default.

i used to switch it to the ermac and scorpion ones but the default one is the best.

Ermac.

At one point it was Shang Tsung I think, whichever other one has a reddish/orange hue. To me those colors just look the best without causing retinal scarring.