god of war

great now there making a god of war movie *kicks a cat* i was watching crashing ghporia and a creator of it said "god of war movie" :( :( :(

i hope it dont suck

That should be a rather easy movie to make depending on rather they follow the storyline or not. Only thing that worries me is casting.

undertaker3x7 said:
Only thing that worries me is casting.

That's all that worries you? Not even the fact that they'll be shitting out yet another crappy video game movie? This has to stop, seriously.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
undertaker3x7 said:
Only thing that worries me is casting.

That's all that worries you? Not even the fact that they'll be shitting out yet another crappy video game movie? This has to stop, seriously.

Yeah thats all that worries me, cuz making a Greek Mythology movie isnt something thats difficult whether its based on a game or not. And the story from God of War wouldnt be a difficult one to recreate in a movie if thats what they wanted to do. Now if they create a new story then I might be a little skeptic. And to be honost, I like most video game movies, its most comic movies I have a problem with.

Also, there are over 20 video game movies that they have had scheduled and announced are gonna be made for over 6 months now.

undertaker3x7 said:
And to be honost, I like most video game movies, its most comic movies I have a problem with.

Apparently story line inaccuracies are all you care about. If you ignore such things and focus on the quality of the films themselves, you'll see that comic movies kick videogame movies' ass typically

thats gonna be one kick ass movie please make it have all those kool creatures in it and who could forget about the god of war himself ares

Love Cowboy said:
undertaker3x7 said:
And to be honost, I like most video game movies, its most comic movies I have a problem with.

Apparently story line inaccuracies are all you care about. If you ignore such things and focus on the quality of the films themselves, you'll see that comic movies kick videogame movies' ass typically

Im sorry, storyline and cast is all that matters to me, I can get into low budget B movies if they have a good cast and story, so the quality of the film doesnt really make any difference.

As for comic movies, when I saw Spider-man 1 I loved it until the end which pissed me off and made me not like it, but after seeing the second one I had forgiven the ending of the first since it corrected it. X-Men is just a crappy movie, the second I could stand more, but I hated the first one, and X-Men was one of my 3 favorite comics. I liked Punisher alot, pretty much the only person that does I think, Hulk sucked ass, I liked Spawn, but they need to do a new one thats better. The new Batman was awesome, but as for the others the only good ones were the ones with Michael Keaten(even though I couldnt stand him), dont like the Superman movies, theyre too old and I dont like Christopher Reeves.

As for comic movies, I love the Resident Evil movies but I dont care for the games, so thats prolly why, I bet if I liked the games I wouldnt like the movies. I like the Mortal Kombat movies but of course the second one kinda sucks. Street Fighter was a horrible movie, Mario sucked I think, but I never saw it, the Final Fantasy movie was good, and the new one should be badass. The first Tomb Raider was really good, but the second one kinda sucked. Cant really think of any others

On a bad note I just saw that theyre making Crazy Taxi into a movie, now the game was ok, but WTF a movie? Dunno bout that.

When you say Street Fighter, do you mean that crappy remake with Jean Van Damme or whatever in it? Yeah, that movie was crap. I have the VHS of the original movie. The Anime version, that ruled.

Anyway, on topic, I don't know how I feel about this movie. You can see what directors are trying to do. They're trying to get people to watch movies about games, as games are more popular then they have ever been. If I was in a room with all the directors I would simply say "Stop." Movies are movies, and games are games. (Unless they're anime). I think directors are trying to milk God of War. Yeah, it was a good game, but it wasn't a Halo Killer, it wasn't a Super Smash Brothers Melee Killer. The directors seem like there trying to give god of war publicity, unfortunately it is bad publicity that they are giving it. They will be doing that when it releases, but as they say, publicity is publicity.

Translation: I think it'll suck yo.

God of War was 10x better than Halo and Super Smash Brothers is stupid, but I think its cool that some games are being made into movies, but with most of em theyre just milking what has become highly popular now. And also since video games have taken away alot of money that was going towards tv and movies.

undertaker3x7 said:
God of War was 10x better than Halo and Super Smash Brothers is stupid

In your opinion. Trust me, there are alot of people in this world that would disagree with you. I'm not saying there opinion is right, nor am I saying yours is, I'm just saying its your opinion.

There, that cushioned me. Now time to sleep