becarefull over load

DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:
If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all

:? who said anything nasty :?: anyway you've been here long enuff to know what these boards are about,if people dont like somthing in the art section thay WILL be told

it would be good, you just need to fix a few things:

make it good
add custom characters
make it good
lots of color
life bars
MAKE IT GOOD

that is all

You guys are dissing this? Man this is the greatest fake in the world! Its simplicity is uncunning and only a genius could have thought up this. Now there must have been several long hours hand picking all the right sprites for this because its so complex. You should win awards with this, maybe you can get it printed in the newspapers and become world famous. Hell they might even build temples where worshippers can go and look with amazement at your wonderful work. And...

... Oh forget it.

You can't Tarnish Turd, no matter how you try. :lol:

0/10.

Vega said:
DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:

:? who said anything nasty :?: anyway you've been here long enuff to know what these boards are about,if people dont like somthing in the art section thay WILL be told
I was talking about myself.

DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:
Vega said:
DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:

I was talking about myself.

:lol: ok 8)

well, im giving it a 1/10 because of two reason:

1. it was funny
2. i cant do anything better than that(in fact i cant even do that cause i cant get photoshop or any anything for some reason, i tried downloading and it just wont work, and none of my friends dont even know what photoshop/paintshop etc)