Do you like my fakes?

• Your fakes rulz!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You fakes sukz!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheFreak

devilsbite3bc.jpg

I'd like to dedicate this to System Of A Down, because I listened to both Mezmerize and Toxicity while making them (THE WHOLE ALBUMS), and to Outworld Contracting, for making such a flawed, crappy design. Believe me, this looked a BUNCH better in my mind!

It worth a cool 7/10. Perphaps it just need some fine tuning. You should redo this one. It definately feels like its missing something.

For starters. Nightwing just had a load of rock fall on him. Chances are he wouldn't have survived it, the weight would have crushed him. So... Wheres the blood on the floor?

Oh yeah I can see it now... But thats Blood? ^-^' Its a little hard to see it at first.

It is hard to see, but I think a good portion of that is because of the background itself. Sure, it could've used more, maybe some on the teeth, but at least he didn't completely overdo it.

MaxDam said:
lol that is very orginal. Not greatly excuted but the originality is there.

i second that. the idea is great, but there is something that i cannot explain with the pics that just doesnt fit right. probably cos you were listenin to toxicity and mezmerize, and not the self titled album from back when SOAD were actually a good band :p