From Pop to Rock

mileenafan7

If you were alive in the 80's then you might know who Tiffany is.
Back in the 80's she sang bubblegum pop and a little bit of rock. Now she sings rock and a little Dance with rock mixed in to it. What did you think of Tiffany back then? Did you like her? Do you still listen to her music if you did? If you don't remember her by name some of her hits were:
"I think we're alone now", "Could've been", "Danny", "I saw him standing there", "Feelings of Forever", "All this time", "Radio Romance", "Hold an old friends hand", "It's the lover(not the love)", "Here in my heart", "Back in the groove", and "Mr.Mambo"
She also played Judy in the Jetson's Movie.
If you did like her what was your fav. song?

You honestly think people are stupid enough to believe you're both different people? You have the same email address. -eye roll-

Pop is trash.

Tiffany was as annoying as all those dumb pop singers and girl/boy bands that are around today.

wasnt she in playboy...anywyas, her music was/is lame. and i think she always did mall tours, once you hit the mall of america you know you've made it big.

I did listen to Tiffany when I was younger, I think my favorite song by her was "All this Time". I bought her greatest hits..but I rarely listen to it.