Ghost with My Hamster

TheFreak

I was looking at my photos, and when I looked at my Hamster's picture, I saw a funny looking cat with a long tongue. wanna see it? THIS IS NOT A SCREAMER THING, IT'S A PICTURE!
fakkghost7ex.jpg

There was NO EDITING, I SWEAR! Weird huh? And 2 days ago, I could've sworn I heard somebody, or something knock on my window. :shock:

That's a little creepy. By that, I mean the fact that you have a hamster, not the creepy ghost cat.

(Kidding, of course. Pretty neat, but nothing I'd worry about.)

Kahn said:
(Kidding, of course. Pretty neat, but nothing I'd worry about.)
I'm not afraid, if it were a spirit, it seems nice, but then again so did Carrie... It's cool though, huh? BTW, I apologize for the loser scandal and the overreaction to your characters... just invert DON'T WORK HERE! K

Durr.... I think you're getting me confused with some other dude who has a Liu Kang avatar.

Could it be a spider web... Or a reflection off the glas of the hamster cage? Or is it on the wood behind the hamster through the glass.

This has fake written all over it. You don't have to edit a pic to make it a fake you know.

Oh, never mind I thougth it was you. ANYWAYS, there is no spidre web, and I'm pretty sure it's no the wood.

Its the reflection of the straw on the glass. Look closely. I was sure it was this until I looked closely in photoshop. You can see the shape of the hamster is blocking some of it in the middle with more of it to the left. The fact it looks like a cat head is just pure chance. The straw happened to fall in that shape. Hell if you wanted you could make those shapes into anything. While not Satan for example?

Hey while we're at it I can make out a stork in the straw in the bottom left.

Just kidding I wanted to see if anyone would respond. Hehee.

Disappointed said:
Angel said:

OMG, where angel?!!! I think I see it too!!!
correction I see three.

hamstercopy.jpg

See you can make the straw into anything And this is without going into the reflection with the cat thing.

Angel said:
Disappointed said:
Angel said:

OMG, where angel?!!! I think I see it too!!!
correction I see three.

hamstercopy.jpg

See you can make the straw into anything And this is without going into the reflection with the cat thing.
JESUS M. CHRIST! That hamster is possessed! It seems to be channeling the spirits of animals past. Hamtaro's got "the gift!"

i think i can see a snake in there as well lol and angel i know this is a waste of my time and pretty sad but what was that very small writing about.

oh yea and see what yous can find in this pic and tell me how it happened cause mum and dad were out for the night which just left us. so we decided to make a movie and my bro (the killer) was standing at the door cause i didnt want him in the line of view
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/lost_victory/ghost3.bmp

I think it was an inside joke about Golden War Hammer, bcause he used size 1 text to call me a loser, but we resolved the conflict.

FPSfan1234 said:
I was looking at my photos, and when I looked at my Hamster's picture, I saw a funny looking cat with a long tongue. wanna see it? THIS IS NOT A SCREAMER THING, IT'S A PICTURE!
fakkghost7ex.jpg

There was NO EDITING, I SWEAR! Weird huh? And 2 days ago, I could've sworn I heard somebody, or something knock on my window. :shock:

CALL A PRIEST RIGHT NOW!

Yeah, I agree with angel. I would outline, but I just closed out Photoshop and I have to use the bathroom.

There. Now I'm on the phone with my girlfriend. She still loves you Anguish haha. Anyway, you can really tell its a reflection.

As for the knocking, it was me, I wanted you :wink:.