SNES MK1

debunker

I recently bought MK1 for my SNES after not playin it on the SNES for 10 years or so and ive been trying desperatly to find reptile. I have vague memories of playing against him when i was a kid and i was positive that i played up to the pit stage and got a double flawless and then pulled of a finishing move but i tried this yesterday and it didnt work, what am i doing wrong?

Reptile:

1) Pit Stage
2) Silhouette must be flying over the moon (ie: witch, santa, etc)
3) Double Flawless
4) Perform Fatality
5) Cannot use the Block button

Hope this helps.

Um.....the part about the santa or witch flying across the moon while doing a fat is a myth. You can block too. Just doing double flawless and fat at the pit stage gets you to fight Reptile. Just played it this past week on my SNES. Man that game really sucked on SNES. You would have to press and hold a direction for 3 seconds to get the guy to ove. Of course, it made doing quick taps on the direction pad to perform fat's easier

hey guys thanks for the help. It worked when i did it again today, dont know why it didnt work the other day. As for the flying stuff past the moon, its not a myth, it only happens on the mega drive/genesis version of the game

Sorry guess I was thinking about the Arcade version of the game...., You had to complete those steps in the Arcade in order to face Reptile, I guess I figured the home version was the same way...

Glad it worked out for you though

Bigwayne1313 said:
Sorry guess I was thinking about the Arcade version of the game...., You had to complete those steps in the Arcade in order to face Reptile, I guess I figured the home version was the same way...

It is the same way, but only in the Genesis version.