Clay animation

lost_victory

a few days ago i started making clay animations and im getting better at it. Well anyway what i wanted to say was that i am making a trmk animation and i want to no do any of yous want to star in it as clay characters all you have to do is send me a recent pic of yourself or describe what you would like to look like (full description required). and i will post the pics on here when ive made them
HERES ONE OF MY EARLIER WORKS I CALL HIM TIM
clayman.jpg

Lol..It looks like something that came out of my ass. :lol:

Anyways.. Probibly better than I could do.

Afterburn said:
If I would, I would give Tim a hug.
tim told me he would like to give you a hug too......how come nobody wants to help me in makin clay animations AND PLEASE send me pics of you so i can make a trmk animation

I want to be a character but I don't know how to upload pics and stuff. Just make me have brown skin, a fro, and maybe a crustache.

try making a guy with tanned skin. mole on the left side (near the mouth), a blue T-shirt that says "VLC" on it, white shoes ans dark blue long pants (jeans).

!!UPDATE!!
16skippy is complete prophet is now being made and pics will be put up soon.

Also i will be making a normal cartoonish animation featuring all of the people that have asked

Do me! Heck, I'll even give you the cartoon-ish version of me so you don't have to worry about making it actually look like me:

161324514_m.jpg