Sheeva's hut?

stupidmansuit

I used the search funtion to look up threads on finding Sheeva in the Netherrealm, E8, in a hut, and still cannot find her, no matter how long I wander around E8. Is she not in the GC version or something? Thanks.

She's lying dead on the floor of one of the huts. If you don't find it, don't worry, you're not missing much; there's no interaction at all (I was pretty underwhelmed when I stumbled across her). If you want to see it that bad, just check all the huts in the area she's said to be in. She also only has two arms (as well as the other Shokans in Konquest) due to some weird programming dealie.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
She's lying dead on the floor of one of the huts. If you don't find it, don't worry, you're not missing much; there's no interaction at all (I was pretty underwhelmed when I stumbled across her). If you want to see it that bad, just check all the huts in the area she's said to be in. She also only has two arms (as well as the other Shokans in Konquest) due to some weird programming dealie.

The probably got ripped off or something. Maybe thats what they wanted.

Masta-Dante said:
The probably got ripped off or something. Maybe thats what they wanted.

I doubt it since Goro appears the same way while not being dead somewhere.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Probably because Ed Boon and the crew got lazy, and saved all of the chracters onto a certain model.

FPSfan1234 said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:
Probably because Ed Boon and the crew got lazy, and saved all of the chracters onto a certain model.
It's not laziness. Developers always have to find the most efficient way to make things work in a game. There are a ton of characters in Konquest. It probably saved alot of space and memory to have a basic model where you could simply just change the skins. This also probably explains why the larger characters like Motoro, Moloch, and Kintaro are the same size as the normal characters in Konquest.

lol i remember when i found moloch in konquest and he was like the same size as shujinko, was pretty weird lol :?

I saw her, and I have Gamecube. I have Gamecube because its pwnz all other systems. LONG LIVE NINTENDO!!!!

DeathcoreRyknow said:
What Realm is it in,And What Cooardanents