I DISCOVERED A NEW CHEAT IN MK: TE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

Prophet

Alright, as far as I know, you have to have everyone unlocked (I don't know, I have everyone unlocked).

Anyway, when you go to Arcade, choose random and hold L and R until it starts. You will notice that there are all scorpion heads. You can't play though, because it repeatedly gives you draws. Don't know if this has been discovered yet, but it seems the longer you hold down L and R, the more scorpions you get.

Screenshot:
mkteglitch13bc.png

Image of Multiple Scorpions and Glitched Avatar
mkteglitch21vl.png

Draw

Hmmmm.....that is pretty interesting, Prophet. I'll have to try that out. I'll get back to you if anything else comes up.

hey that realy is interesting, nice find prophet, be sure to give that to the cheat code sites before some one else finds it.

juergen said:
i'm in STARS HQ room owning people in UMK3

Just when I think I've seen the most off-topic post ever, you come in and blow me away yet again.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
juergen said:
i'm in STARS HQ room owning people in UMK3

Just when I think I've seen the most off-topic post ever, you come in and blow me away yet again.

I dunno. Kyrpt's "I'm naked right now ;)" post was probably one of the most off-topic ones too :D

Prophet... I'm disappointed in you, this should be in the Handheld kombat thread! I did something similar but all the faces were noob saibot instead, i put it down to mine bein a beta copy and still havin bugs tho

Prophet... I'm disappointed in you, this should be in the Handheld kombat thread! I did something similar but all the faces were noob saibot instead, i put it down to mine bein a beta copy and still havin bugs tho

Ahh, Sorry about that. I saw the Kombat Classics before the Handheld, I was thinking about PSP and NDS and stuff, never thought of GBA. Sorry :D. SF, can you move it for me?

why did it put my post twice? i swear i only clicked once. while you're moving prophet's topic can you delete the second post too? and also this one

Maybe it had something to do with slow computers clicking twice on stuff, that's was mine did, picec of crap!