This place has gone downhill...

KiLlAcAm

What has happend...A few months ago when i was on here almost everyday posting my fakes and such their were such heated discusions...Although i was on around the time of the election their are still some pretty big things going on so why are their people posting so immatuerly...I mean i know its a general forum but still their have to be some mature people out their who want to post more about strong topics then poo-poo jokes,puns,and tv shows. Please do not flame me all im doing is trying to spark some inteligent convorsation. Thank You.

hmm wasn't it you who less then five minutes ago answered a question "hammer time?" :roll: i woulden't be talking about immature posts

Damion_Gringe said:
hmm wasn't it you who less then five minutes ago answered a question "hammer time?" :roll: i woulden't be talking about immature posts

LOL. Well yes i did lol but still i can admit im a little immature but almost every single topic here is about something stupid i want to talk about something that will perhaps raise my IQ not lower it with every word that i read.

Anything besides the garbage thats being written on these threads i can't stand it i feel like my intelligence is being insulted just by reading this stuff...

1. Those "Heated discussions" left after kryptonite was banned. :lol:
2. Everyone still does post fakes..Not all of them are good...
3. I'm only in it for the karma khtx.

Fakes are worse now posted by amatures..Not saying im the best I havn't made one in quite some time..Do you know why he was banned? Also idc why theys topped they should start again I don't know how many times i will repeat this i cannot stand these posts!

Ok, if u wanna have an intelligent conversation lets got for it!

Whose hotter, Kristen Kreuk (Lana Lang), or Erica Durance (Lois Lane)?

I don't usually flame...But will you please refrain from insulting my thred by posting your ignorant thoughts...Thank you

KiLlAcAm said:
Damion_Gringe said:

LOL. Well yes i did lol but still i can admit im a little immature but almost every single topic here is about something stupid i want to talk about something that will perhaps raise my IQ not lower it with every word that i read.

lol me too i guess... and for the record lois will always be hotter than lana..
okay back on topic I haven't been here for long but i see what you mean and i think its cause more young children are joining pretending to be older..

Khaos said:
KiLlAcAm said:
Fakes are worse now posted by amatures..Not saying im the best I havn't made one in quite some time..Do you know why he was banned? Also idc why theys topped they should start again I don't know how many times i will repeat this i cannot stand these posts!

Bull, you're not the best....

Ok lets see i DID NOT SAY I WAS THE BEST!

Fakes are worse now posted by amatures..NOT saying im the best

Damion_Gringe said:
KiLlAcAm said:
Damion_Gringe said:

okay back on topic I haven't been here for long but i see what you mean and i think its cause more young children are joining pretending to be older..

I think so...It's getting very annoying they post trying to be above the age of 15 and you can tell they are not because of improper grammer and spelling...Me myself I don't give out my age,I don't like the idea of anyone knowning my personal information...but i assure you im above the age of 15 lol.

KiLlAcAm said:
Khaos said:
KiLlAcAm said:

wow.I feel like a jackass, thoght you said you were the best :p.

Khaos said:
KiLlAcAm said:
Khaos said:
KiLlAcAm said:

wow.I feel like a jackass, thoght you said you were the best :p.

Don't worry no harm no foul.

I don't think this forum ever got back to the point like it was during the MK:DA days. There were a lot more posters back, more posts, more arguments, and more fun. I guess most found other forums and didn't come back when they brought the forums back up here. Or maybe now that there more administration, it creates less room for flaming - which is a large part of what used to exist at this site.

It's just a smaller group of people now who know each other better and post about things they like. I don't post as much because 1) I don't do forums as much as I did and 2) I really don't share a lot of the interests people have on this site.

It's still a good forum though.

KiLlAcAm said:
Damion_Gringe said:
KiLlAcAm said:
Damion_Gringe said:

I think so...It's getting very annoying they post trying to be above the age of 15 and you can tell they are not because of improper grammer and spelling...Me myself I don't give out my age,I don't like the idea of anyone knowning my personal information...but i assure you im above the age of 15 lol.

well i have terrible spelling but tis not because im young its because i rush i type like i talk and sometimes words get jumbeled. and i admit
that im not great at making fakes but i post them so people can tell me what to change so i can get better and thats why i post. i don't think the problem is with the fakes i think its with the fakee's.... fake... posters/...young you get the point

El Chupacabra said:
I don't think this forum ever got back to the point like it was during the MK:DA days. There were a lot more posters back, more posts, more arguments, and more fun. I guess most found other forums and didn't come back when they brought the forums back up here. Or maybe now that there more administration, it creates less room for flaming - which is a large part of what used to exist at this site.

It's just a smaller group of people now who know each other better and post about things they like. I don't post as much because 1) I don't do forums as much as I did and 2) I really don't share a lot of the interests people have on this site.

It's still a good forum though.

Yea i was using the forums before MK:D cam out...And i think your right their were alot more people and alot more debates thats why i loved comeing here now its just..Blan....also EL I remember you from back then =)

KiLlAcAm said:
Damion_Gringe said:
KiLlAcAm said:
Damion_Gringe said:

I have bad spelling and sometimes bad grammer... I'm above the age of 15 (I'm 21). Not everyone who is at bad spelling/gramma is some yappy under 15 with a mouth bigger then his/her brain.

But you can usually tell the young immature kids as well by another thing... When they loose an argument... They resort to flaming and swearing... Its so predictable.