Mortal Kombat movies should be forgotten

I personally think that the Mortal Kombat movies should just be forgotten, never again spoke of and just left a another Dark Age, because, they really just screwed everything up with making the story only about Liu Kang, I mean, his story was totally made different from the story in the game, but it still only focussed on him, All of the characters were bigger than the movie made them seem, so I suggest that we just forget all about this horrible saga in the sereies that is Mortal Kombat, what do you have to say?

If you take away the movies made, there will probably be more made to take its place, albeit better in graphics and story. Although you make a valid point about the story revolving around Liu, the first movie was a big hit with the story going that way. The second movie (the infamous flop) was so bad because the story tries to stray away from Liu and focus on the Allied forces trying to prevent Shao Kahn from invading Earth. So therefore, the movie(s) made later will probably not be as good as they should if you don't include Liu Kang as the main character of the story.

The first MK movie was cinema gold. Good actors, perfect lines, greatest fights in movie history. Even the soundtrack laid a whopper of a good-one. The second was an insult to the MK series. So what if the first was centered around Liu Kang? The first/second game DID say he was the champion of Earthrealm.

I loved the part in the first mk where JC punches goro in the balls and runs up the stairs and swings his hand a bit since it hurt.