Getting Lui Kang

Steven

To get Lui Kang you have to wait behind Jade's Tent at G8 and the chest appears at 12:00am - 12:30am...how is anyone suppose to figure this out without looking it up? Is it in the game somewhere, like clues or something?

Basically, with millions of people playing the same game, someone eventually stumbles upon it. Someone here actually discovered that only a few days after the game came out. But no, there aren't any clues, it's all chance.

Ah cool, thanx, It's just a felt a bit guilty looking up how to get characters since it told me exact locations of chests, I mean I will search every level until my fingers turn blue, but chests only appearing at certain times in the BIGGEST pile of crap, I could spend like 8 hours searching the six realms after having missed a chest from a certain location because I wasn't there between 4pm-12am

Getting back to the Liu Kang chest, it really was a b$%&# to find. Trying to get to it in between those times is hard enough, but finding it in the right place is even harder.

RIPLIUKANG said:
Getting back to the Liu Kang chest, it really was a b$%&# to find. Trying to get to it in between those times is hard enough, but finding it in the right place is even harder.

you said it.. ps ONLY 2 MORE POST AND YOUVE GOT A THOUSAND POSTS!!!!!! WOOOT!!!!!

lol without the internet it would be near impossible to get lui kang, plus edenia is a big realm, to get his alt costume is even worse of a chance without knowing where

color=#FF0000 Yeah i couldnt find them so i went on a site to look and a certain fighter had to be found on a certain date. and to find lui kang you had to open the treasure chest in five seconds. :?

RIPLIUKANG said:
yeah,I was staring at the exact wrong spot they said behind the Tent,not next to it-where it was
-------

Liu Kang isn't that hard to find guys. If you want to look for something hard, try looking for Liu Kang's alternate costume. That took me forever to find.