Dead End

lost_victory

*SPOILER* (if you havnt seen it dont read on )
i was watching this a few months ago and watched it tonight again in hope that i would find out what it is about. all that i think happens in it is the way the die in the movie is the way they die in the car crash

its really about this family who are going down this road and they see this sign (i cant remember what it says) but they come to this shed and everyone gets out to see if they can see a sherrif or something that they can get directions and one guy. And this girl who was stranded out on this road then the guy that was already in the car sees a baby in a cloth in her hands and then he goes can i see the baby. She gives it to him and he says how can the baby breath the cloth is wrapped over its face. she replied it cant it dead then he takes the cover off and ther is a baby all bloody and disfigured. the people who are in the shed come out and he is gone and so is the lady then it shows this hearse or somthing like it driving past and he is in the back banging the windows trying to get out and the faimly drive after him but the find his cut up body and thats what happens to all of them except one gets shot and one gets burnt and one get decapatated

Ps. ill add pics when i get them