TRMK members

Jion_Wansu

I guess TRMK has like 1340 users compared to the 30,000+ users on SRK.

I was like....30,000+?? Damn that's alot... Any thoughts?

Primo, the forums are open since september-october 2004. Secondo, SRK is the only site about Street Fighter, that's why it has alot of members.

I don't look at the number of members who have joined a forum. I look at the number of members who are regulaurs. Many people join forums, post once and never post again. Out of those 30,000 members on SRK, how many are regulaurs % wise. Properly as much % as TRMK has.

Whats your point? Are you trying to say that, that site is better than this one? This site is great and offers good conversations about MK. Although some people here sure do get angry when you make a topic about Reiko. Geez, I didn't even get to make a rebuttle in that topic or anything. :roll:

But back on topic, I don't get what your point is. The other site has MORE members. Ok....as the above poster pointed out, they talk about MANY things. While this site encompasses Mortal Kombat. :)

juergen said:
I guess TRMK has like 1340 users compared to the 30,000+ users on SRK.

I was like....30,000+?? Damn that's alot... Any thoughts?
If TRMK didn't leave the web 2 years ago i can bet that there would have been more than 30,000 members here.

this is my internet home dammit!! i only post here. i've joined other forums but never felt the acceptance, nor a good dialogue with fellow members. so what we dont have a shitload of members... this feels like family to me!

also.... yo, I Am Chosen ONE... where did u post about reiko. i see no reason why anyone should bust you down for that. also, i have a few things i'd like to discuss about reiko.

ps there are much worse characters than reiko

this place is better then mk5.org, im sure it would have all the people there if mk5.org wasn't the first board in line to give rimjobs to boon. hell it's all about who has the info, and they get the info faster.

KoRoneR said:
this is my internet home dammit!! i only post here. i've joined other forums but never felt the acceptance, nor a good dialogue with fellow members. so what we dont have a shitload of members... this feels like family to me!

also.... yo, I Am Chosen ONE... where did u post about reiko. i see no reason why anyone should bust you down for that. also, i have a few things i'd like to discuss about reiko.

ps there are much worse characters than reiko

http://www.trmk.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13743

Thats the topic. Althought to be fair, it is an old subject. I didn't know it was taboo around here though and didn't mean to "spam" the site with topics like that. :)

I wasn't asking the question exactly, but I saw various conflicting stories so I wanted to know which was true. People had good points about the Konquest in MK: D explaining it. :)

But there is a search thingy at the top of the forum under the title... Just look in the list of things under the words 'Kombative Discussion', Home, Auctions, message forums, chat room and contact. Its third on the left right after Forum Rules and FAQ.

Can't miss it... Well you can but yeah thats not the point.

but you would properly have found another topic on Reiko from there.

....... that ending still doesn't make sense. even though they separate reiko and kahn in Konquest mode. what realm was reiko ruler of before, and if he was a ruler, why does it say that he is only a general at first in his bio.

Man you were way too harsh in that other thread Special Forces. I would rather hear a newcomers question or point of view than read another dumb post by Juergen. Who cares if you prefer another site Juergen? We would rather you stop spamming here and get lost over there anyway!

Ok, I will unloack it, but it's going to be a spam thread as the other Reiko = Kahns thread. I don't know why you wanna talk that much about Reiko being Shao Kahn, because he's not.

It's not that i'm really eager to discuss it again. But you gotta admit Chosen One is one of the best new members we have had here for a while and talking about that topic again is way better than reading anything a certain spammer (we all know) has to say.

Spine Rip said:
Man you were way too harsh in that other thread Special Forces. I would rather hear a newcomers question or point of view than read another dumb post by Juergen. Who cares if you prefer another site Juergen? We would rather you stop spamming here and get lost over there anyway!

look who's flaming now....

juergen said:
Spine Rip said:

look who's flaming now....

Who's flaming, spinerip? :roll:

I am The Chosen One said:
Whats your point? Are you trying to say that, that site is better than this one? This site is great and offers good conversations about MK. Although some people here sure do get angry when you make a topic about Reiko. Geez, I didn't even get to make a rebuttle in that topic or anything. :roll:

But back on topic, I don't get what your point is. The other site has MORE members. Ok....as the above poster pointed out, they talk about MANY things. While this site encompasses Mortal Kombat. :)

Wait a minute, Wait a minute.............. :shock:
What's wrong with Reiko? :?

KoRoneR said:
....... that ending still doesn't make sense. even though they separate reiko and kahn in Konquest mode. what realm was reiko ruler of before, and if he was a ruler, why does it say that he is only a general at first in his bio.

He was never a ruler of any realm, he just used be acting ruler and he put on khans helm when he was away from the throne. Reiko could never be ruler because he could never beat Shao Khan. And don't even pay any attention to the GBA version of reiko's ending, cause Boon just did that as a joke.