US release date

Goraka

when is it released in the US? i think i'm gonna get it on import rather than wait a further 6 months for it to come out on pal

Hopefully they won't do something annoying like move the release date and make us wait another month or two.

Any one know when it is coming out in Australia (NSW)?
Because i was hoping it would come out a few weeks after my birthday which is June, 11.

somehow doubt that, it'l be america first, then the pal releases about 6 months later. you're lookin at march to april next year lol. best doin what i did, i got a tool that allows region free games on ps2. however, it also allows copied games to be played, so it's been banned on ebay since i got mine. if i can find the site i used to get my gamecube MKD i'll post it

Goraka said:
i got a tool that allows region free games on ps2.

is it called swap magic/slot magic?
My cousin has it but his sisters boyfriend has his PS2 now.

If you notice MK:DA MK:D and MK:SM are all about a year apart making us wait this long will give the game more publicity and we'll have an Idea of when the next one will come out.

DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:
If you notice MK:DA MK:D and MK:SM are all about a year apart making us wait this long will give the game more publicity and we'll have an Idea of when the next one will come out.

I have noticed that too. :(

DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:

Deadly Alliance and Deception were actually two years apart, and waiting one year for a new game in a series is nothing. If anything, they're making it so we don't have to wait long at all.

Well Midway is saying that the street date is 9/20/2005. Lets hope this is set so it looks like