FAKE: Championship

lost_victory

Welcome to the mortal kombat championship where four men risk life and limb to face the all powerful shao kahn who will be brave enough and strong enough to face him. (sorry bout the size of the first pic i couldnt make it any smaller)

arcade.gif

smokedead.gif

DEAD
kunglaodead.gif

DEAD
Nightwolf.gif

DEAD
shaokahndeath.gif

LUI KANG IS THE WINNER

I KNOW THERES NO LIFE BARS OR ANYTHING SO FELL FREE TO RATE OUT OF 10

Well I didn't really like any of them except for the Kahn/Smoke one. The fight ladder is full of empty spots on the fighter's portraits. The last three battles just seemed like coping and paste. And not only did you forget lifebars but you also forgot shadows.

Robot Commander said:
Well I didn't really like any of them except for the Kahn/Smoke one. The fight ladder is full of empty spots on the fighter's portraits. The last three battles just seemed like coping and paste. And not only did you forget lifebars but you also forgot shadows.

I'm agreeing with everything he said. The Khan/Smoke one has a pretty good idea behind it, so that's your saving grace.

Sorry to all yous its aint my fault that i dont have the art programme to create shadows. and sorry but its not my fault i have a lot off time on my hands and not enough time to satisfy all your needs>9these are only fakes they arnt the real game

lost_victory said:
Sorry to all yous its aint my fault that i dont have the art programme to create shadows. and sorry but its not my fault i have a lot off time on my hands and not enough time to satisfy all your needs>9these are only fakes they arnt the real game

Well, I wouldn't call it our "needs," rather what it takes to make these look like you put more than five minutes worth of effort into. Shadows really aren't hard to do.

Sick of explaining it as I am, I'll show you how to do them.

koroner2.jpg

Take a sprite, shrink it down to about a quarter of the size, color it black, and then paste the full-sized sprite over it. Easy as pie.

But thats what i have been trying to tell everone i DONT have the software to do stuff like that its just not possiable with the programme i have

lost_victory said:
the one i use is mgi photosuite but it wont let me colour it black ive tried everthing
Oh my god, do you use LINUX or something? Look, get a sprite, copy it, to make two, then shrink the second ine really small, then zoom in, get the black, and color every single little pixel black, are you mental?

woah now. no need to get touchy about this guys. however FPSfan1234 has a point, i dont know what you're program is like, but it must not be worth crap if you can't do something that simple on it.

anyway, i like the smoke fake, it's good to see more realism with the cyborgs, obviously it's rediculous to imagine gallons of oil and HUMAN body parts coming out of a machine. the wire concept is something i think midway should encompass in future games.

lost_victory said:
the one i use is mgi photosuite but it wont let me colour it black ive tried everthing
Thats the same program my father uses for doing stuff with. Its okay, but its pretty basic. Very hard to work with.

In short, its a cheap program you can use as a replacement for Paint. Has better stuff, but still no where as good as Photoshop or any other program like that.

If you had come up with this a year ago when I was still using the program, I'd be able to help you. But now I can't remember next to nothing to help you with shadows and stuff like that. My memory on what things do what on that program is gone. But I suggest you just do shadows how everyone has suggested for now. Experimentation usually brings up success more then anything with MGI.

damn, its a hostile one you are... or have you just been pestered too much

Don't send Angel a inventation to join your forum, I won't join!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

KoRoneR said:
damn, its a hostile one you are... or have you just been pestered too much

Don't send Angel a inventation to join your forum, I won't join!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

I got many invites recently from people asking me to join their forums. Its not meant to be hostile... Cause Angel has a heart of gold and would never go actually hostile on anyone. :wink:

Its more of a note to say its not worth it cause the answers no anyway and I find Forum ads/invites most annoying.