New Artwork Forum Rules

When posting anything to this forum, from this point forward.. Always indicate first what the post is about. Please use all caps for the Category designation such as follows:

Non MK related poetry:
POETRY

Finished artwork like you would show in a gallery:
PICTURE
PIC

Completed Signatures:
SIG

Personal Avatars:

Fake Mortal Kombat Pics:
FAKE

Comic style drawings:
COMIC

Tutorials:
TUT

Examples:
-------------------------------

POETRY: Someone is chasing me
PIC: Specter
SIG: Scorpion pwned
FAKE: Cyrax kills Kano
COMIC: Blood and Thunder
TUT: How to draw anime

MISC: Anything that doesn't fit the above categories (I can't think of anything though, because if it's not a picture, it probably doesn't belong on this forum)

-------------------------------

Gororules said:
:roll: I've always hated when boards add this rule, it's so uselss

Not useless, dude. I don't like comics anymore (thanks ZLK and luckman) so I won't click on the COMIC thread, uno. Same for poetry.

I don't think I would ban over it. It just really helps us know what to expect.

I'm usually really good about giving karma for good work, however, if the rules were not followed, I don't see myself do that.

Malitor Greymaulkin said:

You just have to edit his post or something, that's not a good raison for banning someone. :shock:

Special Forces said:
Malitor Greymaulkin said:

You just have to edit his post or something, that's not a good raison for banning someone. :shock:

"The big brain are winning! Yes. I am the greetest, and now I are leaving for no raisin!" - Frye Farnsworth

Shouldn't be too hard to do. Lemme give it a shot.

DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:
Good Idea Malitor

but their's already a poetry thread so why would they make a new one when they could just post it there.

Well, the official poetry thread is for MK related poetry only.. people are still allowed to post non-mk material in their own thread.

PIC and GIF: www.helghastpredator.deviantart.com

Hi, I've been contacted by MK Nexus to put my MK stuff on there so why I don't share it here too ;) anyways this is the first thread I could figure out (a bit) regarding posting rules so... here we go! I'm just gonna post a link instead of all of it separately...it's mostly Mileena fan art including pics, gif's and animations (warning all XNALara) but all quite good (if I must believe the comments!) Greets!
If I did something wrong just let me know and hope you enjoy some of my stuff! ;)

Look at all of those old members, immortalized in posts. Its like seeing insects in ancient amber