Scorpion Signatures

Prophet

Okay, I made one scorpion signature, and then I didn't really like it, so I made a second one, tell me what one you like more:

prophetsign160st.png

prophetsign16b7qb.png

I like the left side of the top one, and the right side of the bottom one. Its kinda hard to read spectre on the bottom one as well. Really friggin cool though.

i like the text in the top one, and the overall feel of the bottom one. you should get rid of scorpions shoulderpad tho, it looks outtaplace

TeddyBluegrass said:
I like the left side of the top one, and the right side of the bottom one. Its kinda hard to read spectre on the bottom one as well. Really friggin cool though.

So I don't have to type anymore than I need to, refer to TBG's post :D

I like the look of the bottom one better overall.

What font did you use for 'SPECTER' in the top one and which site? I like the look of it a lot.

I don't really like any of your latest sigs, they are completly brushed. Or seem to be.... :roll: and that seems to lack the creative appeal that sigs which use more then premade brushes to do. If I was rating not being bias because of the brushes it would be a 5/10 for both, but without that creative spark I give it a 1/10.

i like everything about the top one, except the crooked scorpion logo behind the main one.