Project D-E-S-T-R-O-Y (preview)

Zombie_Loser_Kang

yeah i know it is sorta (or alot) a stupid idea and its stupid right now. i was bored and i didnt really feel like continuing the Behind The Mask series so i did this.
EDIT:found a mistake. it says it it. it was supposed to say is it. i guess i was sleepy when i did this.

Zombie_Loser_Kang said:
EDIT:found a mistake. it says it it. it was supposed to say is it.

The whole thing is riddled with shoddy spelling, so it's hard to notice something like that.

Do yourself a favor and don't stretch the backgrounds. It ends up being too pixelated to tolerate.

Let's hope it ends here, that's about as much bad grammer and crappy storyline as I can take. Mabye you should try out other forms of art? Like deep frying Fries and makin whoppers.

NinjareptilE said:
It kinda looks a little clusterd, but its really good, 8.5/10
Dude, no it isn't. You're getting his hopes up. The truth is, dude, it isn't good. Just a bunch of copied and pasted sprites put on a clustered collage of backgrounds with a really bad storyline and near horrible grammar. 2.5/10 for effort.

Ethix said:
NinjareptilE said:
Dude, no it isn't. You're getting his hopes up. The truth is, dude, it isn't good. Just a bunch of copied and pasted sprites put on a clustered collage of backgrounds with a really bad storyline and near horrible grammar. 2.5/10 for effort.

yeah i guess your right, it really is clutered

That's horrible, ZLK. That's just frreakin horrible. Check this out.

kljkl2tr.jpg

Do you really want to read a comic like that? No. We don't want it either.

Ethix said:
The truth is, dude, it isn't good. Just a bunch of copied and pasted sprites put on a clustered collage of backgrounds with a really bad storyline and near horrible grammar.

Ethix is right. Next time I see something like that on your comic or even some 1-2-3-4-5-6-7s, I won't read it.

Ethix said:
NinjareptilE said:

Thank god, I thought everyone else was going insane, 3/10. Use effects, and at least make a decent title, not just Times New Roman, getting very old.