AC/DC thread

I went to see a AC/DC tribute band the other night I'm not really into them but I enjoyed it. There was plenty of beer so that helped! :wink:

You would probably find all that info and more on their official band site. Google should bring it up pretty quick.

Whoa whoa whoa...u sure this "new album" isnt just like a remasterd greatest hits cd with like one song we neva heard before?I mean can Brian Johnson still hit them high notes?

Scorpion23922 said:
Whoa whoa whoa...u sure this "new album" isnt just like a remasterd greatest hits cd with like one song we neva heard before?I mean can Brian Johnson still hit them high notes?

Thats' what I am wondering also.

Well hes only like...50?When you look at KISS or the Rolling Stones or especially the Greatful Dead they all went into their 60's and beyond. But Johnson suuuure did yell alot so idk...maaan i hope the albums new but i really really doubt it.

Scorpion23922 said:
Well hes only like...50?When you look at KISS or the Rolling Stones or especially the Greatful Dead they all went into their 60's and beyond. But Johnson suuuure did yell alot so idk...maaan i hope the albums new but i really really doubt it.

Yeah but Kiss and TRS are legends...Not just great bands, LEGENDS KID! There's a difference! :wink:

It's a shame they're one singer died.I cant remember his name,but the last album he did was "Highway To Hell",if anyone knows his name can you tell me.